God of War Discussion Thread

Dwightsarmy14

Just now, ErikNus said:

Those are not the trials I meant, but yes those are hard too. But less hard when you have the appropriate level

Ah, I thought those were them.

I am guessing when you head into the fire area? Don't ask me how to spell it :P but I did get the codex so Kratos' son could read that language at the very least (well, the game tells me I can travel to that realm too).

Curious, has anyone encountered any of the 9 Valkyries yet? I assume they're each a side/bonus boss on their own.  I've left the mountain already, but not encountered any of them yet.  So I am wondering if at least one is encountered via story progression or not.

Edit: Okay, so I came across one... yeah, I'm not ready to kill it yet.  It hit me hard and I wasn't doing a lot of damage against it either.  I'll need better armour on.  But for those curious on where I found it, inside one of the hidden chambers, bottom of an elevator.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
  • Like 1

On 20.4.2018 at 10:46 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Curious, has anyone encountered any of the 9 Valkyries yet? I assume they're each a side/bonus boss on their own.  I've left the mountain already, but not encountered any of them yet.  So I am wondering if at least one is encountered via story progression or not.

Edit: Okay, so I came across one... yeah, I'm not ready to kill it yet.  It hit me hard and I wasn't doing a lot of damage against it either.  I'll need better armour on.  But for those curious on where I found it, inside one of the hidden chambers, bottom of an elevator.

meet the first one yesterday to, beat her down after 4-5 Trys.

but i think it was another Valkyries, so im not sure if mine or yours was stronger i guess they are different ?

Nice idea with this "secret" bosses :D

7 minutes ago, Durandart said:

meet the first one yesterday to, beat her down after 4-5 Trys.

but i think it was another Valkyries, so im not sure if mine or yours was stronger i guess they are different 1f914.png

Nice idea with this "secret" bosses :D

Oh yes, they are very different.  I took on a tough one and beat her after a few ties as well.  Had to for the trials as well.

But there were two others I've beaten which were easier than that fight for sure.

On 24.4.2018 at 10:01 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Oh yes, they are very different.  I took on a tough one and beat her after a few ties as well.  Had to for the trials as well.

But there were two others I've beaten which were easier than that fight for sure.

nice, can't wait :D

but i take my time i hope i can enjoy this masterpiece as long as possible

On 4/20/2018 at 4:46 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Spoiler

Iirc all but three are inside hidden doors. The locations get placed on your map after you beat the game. None of them are required for the story. They have their own side quest.