Plat Race of the Maidens 2018

Who do you think we win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which maiden will win?

3 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Hope you had fun but I am actually excited for this race so hoping to get a good start but if you sleep through day 1 or more I'll really appreciate it.

If Rach disappears in the next couple of days at least we'll know that Shana kidnapped her. :awesome:

• Like 2

Too bad I missed the kick off party. I may have voted for Meso, but I'll be rooting for you all. Good luck with the race and have fun :D .

9 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Just under 20 minutes now and an image has been added in spoiler tags showing what games were started before the start and will use those percentages for those games' scores but this doesn't mean if a platinum was earned while I took that image it will count as it won't just these percentages will count for any of those games' platinums if earned after the start.

Will sync the profiles again on start time just to get the starting stats did the images earlier due to possible cropping and pasting even though it was my profile that required that only... 

I expected you to have more screenshots in that spoiler tag :lol: .

9 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Hope you had fun but I am actually excited for this race so hoping to get a good start but if you sleep through day 1 or more I'll really appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

If Rach disappears in the next couple of days at least we'll know that Shana kidnapped her. :awesome:

@Shana Alter if you need a place to hide her, my torture basement is available :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I expected you to have more screenshots in that spoiler tag :lol: .

Well I did cut/paste I think it was about 6 screens for my list as I said was only going down as far as the 1st 0% since it is sorted in completion so it doesn't have a way to big image.

Between downloading a few things and falling asleep on/off my day went a bit slower than expected still will have 1 platinum on day 1 at least...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Well I did cut/paste I think it was about 6 screens for my list as I said was only going down as far as the 1st 0% since it is sorted in completion so it doesn't have a way to big image.

Between downloading a few things and falling asleep on/off my day went a bit slower than expected still will have 1 platinum on day 1 at least...

Nice, looks like you're starting out strong. Good luck with the plat.

Will do a small update later tonight showing all 1st trophies and any of your x2 point games if added on your profile will turn those into links to the lists so progress on them can be easily seen

Also good to see we all have at least 1 platinum each no matter how common 

JYPXbEE.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

OP updated and with a few new things added also wondering who will end with most trophies earned and platinums earned but anyway...

zvQae09.gif

Are you prepared?

Return of the anime gifs confirmed :dance: . All that's missing now is the banter.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Plat #4 - Time and Eternity

1L1c4932.png

I had 12% before the event, so

(100 x 1.25 x1) x 0.88 = 110 points?

Such a boring game, and I'm glad to be done with it.

What's so boring about it? That's a nice plat image. Already hit my like limit for today, so you'll get one later.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What's so boring about it? That's a nice plat image. Already hit my like limit for today, so you'll get one later.

I just couldn't care about the characters. Not one of them. I couldn't care about the cutscene images either, even the more ecchi ones. The plot was also boring. A wedding that was always interrupted, and your characters had to go back in time to fix certain events. It just felt repetitive to me; the going back in time again and again. I wasn't really excited about the gameplay as well. It was an exercise for smashing the circle button. Overall, I just wasn't feeling the game. It's a good thing I got it as a gift.

16 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Dragon this may be hard to believe but the dragon character in it you want to murder a lot

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Dragon this may be hard to believe but the dragon character in it you want to murder a lot

The quest to get him talking with a babbleberry was a huge mistake. Shouldn't have bothered to begin with. The characters couldn't understand him, but I did....most annoying character ever! But I muted the game and skipped the scenes. 

26 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I just couldn't care about the characters. Not one of them. I couldn't care about the cutscene images either, even the more ecchi ones. The plot was also boring. A wedding that was always interrupted, and your characters had to go back in time to fix certain events. It just felt repetitive to me; the going back in time again and again. I wasn't really excited about the gameplay as well. It was an exercise for smashing the circle button. Overall, I just wasn't feeling the game. It's a good thing I got it as a gift.

Sounds like I should avoid this game :hmm: .

25 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

I didn't know there was a dragon in the game, but killing a dragon is unthinkable :P .

Edited by Dragon-Archon