Give me god of war difficulty - post game?

UlvenFenrir

Right, so ive beat the story on give me god of war difficulty and im about 85% overall in-game completion. However, post game is proving to be a fucking bitch (excuse my language) and i have no idea how to progress any further honestly. For example, niflheim is very difficult. Im not powerful enough. Im only level 5 and i dont know how to level up any further. Because its like no matter where i go in the game, the enemies are 2-3 levels above me.

then there is muspelheim, i mean i guess i can do all the trials there at the moment but the armor isnt any better than the one i have so its kinda pointless right now.

then there is the valkyries, some of which are a real pain in the ass on the highest difficulty and like i said, im only level 5.

so im asking if anyone know, where do i go from here? I feel like a headless chicken running in the opposite direction. :(

I gave up... I did a couple of Valyries and got the the musphelheim challenger to kill 100 enemies and gave up. The story was a good challenger, but now I'm just tired of the enemies, I went to do a rift tear on one of the islands. Died, and it out me right at the bottom and I had to fight the enemies on the ground to get back up, so annoying.

I made a new game on easy and now I feel like a god and it's quite fun haha :P

I know that's not what you're after. But there is no easy way, and if it's annoying and difficult, don't worry too much about it, keep your save incase they add a NG+ or something. And just go on easy and see how stupidly overpowered you are. Think it took me 4 hours ish to restore the light in Alfheim.

• Like 1

The Valk Queen difficulty is really a slap in the face hard no matter what difficulty. Gonna try PP way with cooldown spec. 

I fear to progress you really need to win against a few Valkyries and/or finish a few Niflheim runs. Look which Valkyries drop the Valkyrie armor, which is level 6+ Also Ivaldi's armor is pretty easy to grind from the first Niflheim area when you have the stone to unlock the middle area. Jump down, try to finish them, look, get back up, repeat. Just pick the enemies you like. If there are hard enemies, like those witches, dark elves or wulvur, just turn around and reenter the maze. If you like the enemies you get you can enter the maze further, afaik all enemies in one run are the same. Just keep in mind that you can leave the maze at any time to receive your stuff, even mid-fight, although you'll miss the loot chests.

I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to finish the platinum run on a lower difficulty because that's what I plan to do. I'll probably make a save right before the end in case they decide to add a trophy for finishing the game on GMGOW. That said, getting the talisman that gives you a longer window for parrying really made things a lot easier

Edited by majob

1 hour ago, majob said:

I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to finish the platinum run on a lower difficulty because that's what I plan to do. I'll probably make a save right before the end in case they decide to add a trophy for finishing the game on GMGOW. That said, getting the talisman that gives you a longer window for parrying really made things a lot easier

You'll have to start from the beginning in the unlikely event they add a GMGoW trophy. You can't switch to or from that difficulty in the middle of a game.

2 hours ago, Killbomb said:

You'll have to start from the beginning in the unlikely event they add a GMGoW trophy. You can't switch to or from that difficulty in the middle of a game.

I'm already playing on GMGOW, I was implying I'd make a save with the difficulty near then end in case they add a trophy later since I'm finishing the trophies on normal after I beat the game