Top descriptions though...

AloneBert-

On 5/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, nicklesminer said:

Luckily the trophy requirements are here: 

They still don't pop when they should. The general fix is quitting, changing the language, and redoing 1 more plant, meal, alchemy creation, etc. But I am on Rancher and Merchant. 

RANCHER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you complete the barn with 4 sheep

MERCHANT
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy after you complete Brram’s quest about 5 clamps.

Neither of these work. 

I've completed all of Brram's quests and the Merchant trophy did not pop.

I've destroyed and rebuilt the bard with 4 sheep over and over, even in different languages. The trophy will not pop.

On 5/4/2018 at 10:48 PM, TJ_Solo said:

I bought 4, three times. 

Even bought all 5 once but that could an overflow and they disappeared from my inventory

How did you finally get that trophy?  I can't seem to get it myself.

Edit: Ah nm when I quit and changed language it immediately popped up.

Edited by Stormverse

Now I can't seem to unlock the gardener trophies even though I've planted probably 200 flowers.... planting them around the water towers is what it means right?   Or is it something else? 

Edit:  Both trophies popped up back to back randomly when I picked a flower out of a pot that had grown.  Weird, a lot of these trophies are definitely glitchy.

Edited by Stormverse

4 hours ago, Stormverse said:

How did you finally get that trophy?  I can't seem to get it myself.

Edit: Ah nm when I quit and changed language it immediately popped up.

It's good that you got it. What I did was sell my sheep and then buy them back 1 at a time. The trophy popped when I bought the 3rd sheep. You don't need a barn but I don't think the free sheep counts and buying a bunch at one time still only counts for one sheep, at least for the trophy.

I still don't have the Merchant trophy. I am going to start over and try again later this week.

45 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

It's good that you got it. What I did was sell my sheep and then buy them back 1 at a time. The trophy popped when I bought the 3rd sheep. You don't need a barn but I don't think the free sheep counts and buying a bunch at one time still only counts for one sheep, at least for the trophy.

I still don't have the Merchant trophy. I am going to start over and try again later this week.

Like half of my trophies were glitched, the sheep one popped as soon as I switched to spanish and entered the game.  The merchant one popped when I turned in the 5 claws for the quest.  Maybe try making a backup right before you do that one and keep trying to get it.  Good luck with that man, hate these glitches.

On 5/9/2018 at 9:13 PM, TJ_Solo said:

Found some time and finally finished the trophy set. 

The game and trophys are so buggy.

Congrats and yeah, hopefully they patch it so people in the future don't have the same issues.  It's a decent game though.

• 10 months later...