Plat Race of the Lazy Scrubs - Poll Added

Plat Race Poll  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and claim the title of laziest scrub?

• Kent
    • MStalker
    • Prinny
    • Dragon
    • Yeah right, as if any of you are even going to finish this. You're all way too lazy and scrubby.

27 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

Took me about 20 or so, maybe slightly less. So for the person with average gaming skills, maybe 10? :P

@zajac9999 trying to be modest? What has happened to you? This isn't the zajac I know or remember :o

@Dragon-Archon My estimate would probably be 20-25 hours maybe 30 if you ran into glitches or issues. I thought @Mesopithecus estimate of 50 was a little generous but then again it probably felt like 50 hours playing this damn game :P. Also agree with what Danny said concerning skill. There are a couple of buffs available that break the game and you honestly would have to try to die with them equipped so it's not really a game where skill factors into the time. More to do with grinds or running into issues like the online not working with 4 players (like in my case which is why I don't have the plat) or the kill trophies glitching which happened to Mesopithecus. Then again I have tried to erase all traces of this game from my memory so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

And in the past couple of days you have brought up P4AU and now Super Dungeon Bros when mentioning me. What in the world did I do to you to deserve this? Damn Dragon :shakefist:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

@zajac9999 trying to be modest? What has happened to you? This isn't the zajac I know or remember :o

@Dragon-Archon My estimate would probably be 20-25 hours maybe 30 if you ran into glitches or issues. I thought @Mesopithecus estimate of 50 was a little generous but then again it probably felt like 50 hours playing this damn game :P. Also agree with what Danny said concerning skill. There are a couple of buffs available that break the game and you honestly would have to try to die with them equipped so it's not really a game where skill factors into the time. More to do with grinds or running into issues like the online not working with 4 players (like in my case which is why I don't have the plat) or the kill trophies glitching which happened to Mesopithecus. Then again I have tried to erase all traces of this game from my memory so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

And in the past couple of days you have brought up P4AU and now Super Dungeon Bros when mentioning me. What in the world did I do to you to deserve this? Damn Dragon :shakefist:

Pretty sure Dragon only wanted the opinion from people who have actually platted the game dood :awesome: 

• Like 3

On 8/3/2018 at 10:09 AM, Danny_Johansen said:

I estimate the game at around 20-30 hours.

Around half of that will be spent on farming the kill related trophies. They are very glitchy so you can get them after only a couple hours or 10+ hours. The game allows you to pick up 2 buffs at the start of the game and they break the games difficulty so I don't think skill will have a big impact on time.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:12 PM, zajac9999 said:

Took me about 20 or so, maybe slightly less. So for the person with average gaming skills, maybe 10? :P

Ok, thanks for the info.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, Mesopithecus said:

I think a 1x multiplier would be fair for Super Dungeon Bros.  I did find an estimated completion time on True Achievements of 30 hours so it fits with what everyone else has said.

Oh nice, that's useful.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:31 PM, eigen-space said:

Based on the multiplier system that we're using, it would have a 1x multiplier, so your 20-49hr range, which seems to jive with what @Danny_Johansen is saying. Similar to what you were saying about @Kent's suggestion, my method isn't straight playtime so it's the multipliers you'd need to match up :P

Yep, glad this headache is over.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:46 PM, MStalker58 said:

Thanks for the info.

Do you hate P4AU that much? I thought it would make you happy by mentioning you and a non-JRPG game.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:00 PM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Pretty sure Dragon only wanted the opinion from people who have actually platted the game dood :awesome: 

Ouch, since Stalker is so close to platting it, the info is reliable.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:21 PM, Mesopithecus said:

We're going to need some ice in here for that burn :giggle:

g1375443755113683210.jpg

Lol, looks like I didn't need to burn Prinny's home. He did it himself.

19 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

:platinum: #184-Dragon Ball FighterZ

1Laf9e9a.png

Rarity: 0.60%

17 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

:platinum: #218 - Nex Machina

1L60792a.png

*snip*

Congrats with the new plats :yay: .

4 minutes ago, Kent said:

I'm still confused about what we're doing for games without a guide....I know everyone seems to have decided on SDB being 1X but what about about everything else? 

Other sites, like TrueAchievements, that have an estimated playtime. If that's not possible, then Howlongtobeat.com as a last resort.

I had quite a productive week scooping up 10 new plats. The highlights were definitely Cat Quest and Cosmic Star Heroine but I enjoyed all of them (except Super Dungeon Bros). 

Pic-a-Pix Color

1Le6a28e.png

Cat Quest 

1L10438f.png

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

1L62f608.png

Guardians of the Galaxy 

1L91a70b.png

Cosmic Star Heroine

1Ldfa121.png

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

1L55f8af.png

Chaos on Deponia

1L4ae22c.png

Reverie

1L7e5ecc.png

Ark: Survival Evolved

1Le222b7.png

Super Dungeon Bros 

1L69a62a.png

• Like 3

Does anyone actually read these updates? Anyway, August has passed, which means it's time for another update.

@Kent - 1,000.67 ->  1,836.29 points

Kent finally started posting updates, which makes it easier to keep track of the points. Oh wait, that's probably not what you're interested in :P .  He obtained 11 plats and managed to win the final season of Trophy Hunters League :yay: . Though most of these games weren't worth a lot of points. Besides that, Kent also started making progress with Persona 5 ... finally :ninja:. With events like the PSNP Spelling Bee and Trophophobia starting, we may see quite some new plats within the next 1-2 months.

1Le6a28e.png1L10438f.png1L62f608.png1L91a70b.png1Ldfa121.png1L55f8af.png1L4ae22c.png1L7e5ecc.png1Le222b7.png1L69a62a.png1L24a170.png

@MStalker58 - 972.49 -> 1,647.49 points

Stalker grabbed 5 plats this month, though Persona 4 Arena Ultimax wasn't among those. None of the plats had a point reduction penalty and the plats were worth a decent amount of points. There's not much to say about possible future plats, as Stalker isn't participating in other community events and doesn't tell anything no matter how much hypnotism is involved :shakefist: . I may have to resort to other methods, maybe something that involves useless, talking ducks, giant keys, and hearts :devil: .

1L60792a.png1Ldfa121.png1L47879f.png1L904990.png1Ld0bfbe.png

@Wdjat Prinny Doods - 1,373.58 -> 4,230.72 points

Prinny managed to triple his score by platting two out of three games that are worth double points. Both of these games had a point penalty, but those were still worth more than 1,000 points each. The dood is the first (and so far only) participant that managed to achieve quadruple digit points :o . Besides that, he also platted Guacamelee! 2 within two weeks of the game's release. If it wasn't for Powerpyx's guide, that game would've been worth more points.

1Laf9e9a.png1Lf3db47.png1L227084.png1L0ff030.png

@Dragon-Archon - 492.75 -> 1,017.75 points

I took a week off and thought "why not try to make a dent in the backlog?", which resulted in 6 new plats. Besides that, I also made some progress with Toukiden The Age of Demons, though RNG still isn't willing to cooperate, so progress is slow. Valkyria Chronicles is going to be trophy #9,000, so that one will most likely be platted this month. Like Kent, I'm also participating in the Spelling and Trophophobia event, so future plats will most likely include Claire, Mind=0, and Rogue Legacy.

1L78e2ce.png1L02d0a1.png1Lf30d30.png1L52e1f2.png1L6ed4d9.png1L2ee2ae.png

Here are some stats of the race:

• Total amount of plats obtained:
    • Kent: 9 -> 20
    • Stalker: 6 -> 11
    • Prinny: 6 -> 10
    • Dragon: 5 -> 11
  • Average points per plat:
    • Kent: 111.19 -> 91.81
    • Stalker: 162.08 -> 149.77
    • Prinny: 228.93 -> 423.07
    • Dragon: 98.55 -> 92.52
  • Plat that's worth the most points: Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders From Planet Space (Prinny) - 1,371.43
  • Plat that's worth the least points: God Eater 2 Rage Burst (Dragon) - 5.25

tl;dr

Point ranking:

1. Prinny
  2. Kent
  3. Stalker
  4. Dragon

Laziness ranking:

1. Prinny
  2. A tie between Stalker and Dragon
  3. Kent
Edited by Dragon-Archon