Trophy Guide?

The PS3 guide covers all the same trophies for the PS4 version of the game - the PS4 version simply doesn't have the co-op trophies and the "Let the Trials Begin" trophy, so it's still pretty handy until someone decides to make a specific guide for Far Cry 3 Classic. I've updated the guide to make the difference in the co-op and Let the Trials Begin trophy more clear.

21 hours ago, BlindMango said:

The PS3 guide covers all the same trophies for the PS4 version of the game - the PS4 version simply doesn't have the co-op trophies and the "Let the Trials Begin" trophy, so it's still pretty handy until someone decides to make a specific guide for Far Cry 3 Classic. I've updated the guide to make the difference in the co-op and Let the Trials Begin trophy more clear.

Are you able to update the guide to have the missing "say hi to the internet" trophy as well? The comments of the guide has description of how tonget the trophy , but its not part of the actual guide

3 hours ago, Gwendly said:

Are you able to update the guide to have the missing "say hi to the internet" trophy as well? The comments of the guide has description of how tonget the trophy , but its not part of the actual guide

Yeah I noticed that too and actually asked the site owner about that yesterday and he said he’ll look into it to see if he could add it

On 6/2/2018 at 3:48 PM, Nexuds121 said:

You really should put up the guide for Far Cry 3 Classic Edition PS4 just like the same way it did with Burnout Paradise Remastered. 

Make one. Someone decided to make the burnout remastered one and it got published.

The guide team is there to help, if you have any questions or even when you try to publish it they will edit it a bit to make sure it acceptable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Make one. Someone decided to make the burnout remastered one and it got published.

The guide team is there to help, if you have any questions or even when you try to publish it they will edit it a bit to make sure it acceptable.

I wish I can. But the Far Cry 3 trophy guide is there and i'm trying make one.