One in Three glitch?

I've won over 100 of these incredibly exciting rock paper scissors games, and it hasn't popped. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Naturally, as soon as I posted this it started counting my wins.  I still don't know what was causing the problem before.

Edited by Jordache7k

On 6/4/2018 at 6:28 PM, ManifestDestinee said:

I've heard that too. The rewinding trick worked for me with this though. Worst case scenario you get all other trophies then delete/reinstall the game.

The game also reset my Challenge progress when I was 18/20. Sigh.

3 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

What is the glitch? Hate to be that guy but I got "One in Three" trophy last night with no issues. Did something happen to make it glitch for you? Like did your game freeze or something?

Counters randomly reset. I didn't have it on this particular trophy, but I had it when going for the Golden Axe 200 magics one. 

It's also reset my challenges (though I had only done a couple of the easy ones so it doesn't matter) and it's currently telling me I've only played 2 of the 50 games, even though I have the trophy for playing them all. 

3 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

What is the glitch? Hate to be that guy but I got "One in Three" trophy last night with no issues. Did something happen to make it glitch for you? Like did your game freeze or something?

It seems the game as a tendency to reset progress or not even count your progress for no reason. I already got the platinum on the day the game released and I didn't have any issues so I never knew about these issues until I read several people complaining. But yesterday I noticed that, after going to the Extras menu, that trophies like the Play 50 games and the challenges all went back to zero (all the challenges say that I have attempted them zero times). Since I already got the platinum it doesn't affect me but I can imagine how annoying it would be if your progress would disappear like that.

1 hour ago, TugaSonic said:

It seems the game as a tendency to reset progress or not even count your progress for no reason. I already got the platinum on the day the game released and I didn't have any issues so I never knew about these issues until I read several people complaining. But yesterday I noticed that, after going to the Extras menu, that trophies like the Play 50 games and the challenges all went back to zero (all the challenges say that I have attempted them zero times). Since I already got the platinum it doesn't affect me but I can imagine how annoying it would be if your progress would disappear like that.

It made me wish I just sat down and knocked it all out in one session, which was doable.  I was just repulsed by Vectorman's miserable vertical camera+fast falling.