Eburks Very Biased Lifetime Premium Membership Giveaway!

eburkulosis

So I have $10 burning a hole in my Paypal account and I thought it would be a good idea to do a giveaway for a Lifetime Premium Membership on this epic website for the winner of my choosing.

The rules are simple - post a picture of yourself holding up a sign (piece of paper) saying something about one or more of the following:

• PSNProfiles.com
  • Me (flattery will get you everywhere)
  • Why you deserve lifetime premium
  • Or say something random or something just for LOL's

BUT, the picture has to be of you and I must be able to tell that you made it and it's not something random off the internet. 

The winner will be decided when someone is deemed worthy by ME!

If you are already premium but want lifetime, you are eligible. 

Posts not abiding by the rules may be deleted at my discretion

Good Luck!

• Like 3

HAHAHA!  For those who don't know - my avatar is actually Lee's hand with my name on it.

Wow, great entries so far - gonna keep the thread open a little longer though - it's too good to shut down just yet.

Hope thats not his wank hand......

Edited by BALLZ

After much deliberation - the winner has been decided.

TEXASBOI727 is the winner!

Why you ask?  Well, I thought it was pretty clever and it made me LOL. 

Tex is also a friend I've made through PS3 (I said it was biased didn't I?!) and a very passionate gamer and trophy hunter.  I can say I've spent a few afternoons with him just talking about trophies and games for hours on end and it's always really fun and interesting.  He has a love for the game and I'm pleased to see that he has been peeking his head out on our forums more and more recently.

Congrats Tex!

I hope to do another contest soon.  Thanks everyone who participated.  It doesn't go unnoticed. 

• Like 2

First and foremost i'd like to thank my mother, my grandmother, my ol' lady (who took the pic), Eburk, and the Psnp Community!  Lol in all seriousness thank you very much eburk for being so selfless.  It goes to shows how this community and it's members have contributed to it in a way to make it an enjoyable place.  I've seen a few other contests by members over time and hopefully one day i'll be able to pay it forward as well.  Once again, thank you!  I appreciate it tremendously!!  :yay:

post-343-0-04196300-1366500603_thumb.jpg

#BostonStrong and to hell with Global Terrorism! 

• Like 2

After much deliberation - the winner has been decided.

TEXASBOI727 is the winner!

Why you ask?  Well, I thought it was pretty clever and it made me LOL. 

Tex is also a friend I've made through PS3 (I said it was biased didn't I?!) and a very passionate gamer and trophy hunter.  I can say I've spent a few afternoons with him just talking about trophies and games for hours on end and it's always really fun and interesting.  He has a love for the game and I'm pleased to see that he has been peeking his head out on our forums more and more recently.

Congrats Tex!

I hope to do another contest soon.  Thanks everyone who participated.  It doesn't go unnoticed. 

20120523_134742.jpg