Life is Strange 2 Release Date Reveal

ahmedelebiary

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

I usually preorder games like The Walking Dead and Life is Strange, they always usually have perks to getting them like more outfits in BTS, and the TWD: Final Season gives you all of the previous Walking Dead games, so a free platinum, pretty much.

Yeah, I can totally understand that. I may end up preordering myself, but I'm not sure yet. Whether I do or do not though, I am still not playing the game until the final episode releases.

15 hours ago, zer007uk said:

Episodic sucks, it will probably be this time next year before we get the full game

That’s how episodic games work, if you don’t like it don’t buy it, but episodic is what makes this series fun, it wouldn’t be the same if all the episodes were out at once.

1 minute ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

That’s how episodic games work, if you don’t like it don’t buy it, but episodic is what makes this series fun, it wouldn’t be the same if all the episodes were out at once.

some people doesn`t like to wait, but imo it is kinda risky as the game might be spoiled for them while waiting .. for the internet is dark and full of spoilers :awesome:

• Like 2

Episodic is terrible, but im legitimately excited for this. Just like the previous 2 games ill wait till the physical copy is out before i dive in, i prefer playing it in one go rather than wait. Also im kinda hoping that The Awesome Adventure of Captain Spirit will be bundled along with it.

5 hours ago, Godwulf_MTL said:

Episodic is terrible, but im legitimately excited for this. Just like the previous 2 games ill wait till the physical copy is out before i dive in, i prefer playing it in one go rather than wait. Also im kinda hoping that The Awesome Adventure of Captain Spirit will be bundled along with it.

No, Episodic games are not terrible, you just need patience, which gamers seem to lack these days.

Well. Just finished Bts, very cool

I have both deluxe editions.

Because the first Deluxe  (LiS S1) has all on disc. I hope season 2 to be the same, and not the typical just the first episode.

Wow doubled the price for the second season.

Courtesy http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/06/life_is_strange_2_will_set_you_back_usd40

"Life Is Strange is big business these days, with DONTNOD’s slice of life series spawning tons of merchandise and now multiple games. In the aftermath of last year’s prequel Before the Storm, all eyes are now on the franchise’s long-awaited sequel – and publisher Square Enix seems to recognise that it has a hit on its hands.

Whereas the original season, which comprised five episodes, sold for £15.99/$19.99 at launch, its sequel will retail for £32.99/$39.99. That’s a significant increase in price, especially seeing as the new series will include the same number of episodes as the original. To be fair, The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit show that the developer has seriously upped the production values, but it’s still hella cash."

And imagine that's the digital, so the physical deluxe probably will be 60

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 2 months later...