ahmedelebiary

Life is Strange 2 Release Date Reveal

33 posts in this topic

Nice!

 

I need to go and play the prequel soon...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gerboize said:

Is this what happiness feels like?

Hell fucking yeah ! 😍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one; what a surprise. September can't come soon enough.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, dermarx said:

Nice one; what a surprise. September can't come soon enough.

surprisingly sooner than we all expected but i`ll take that :P

16 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

Nice!

 

I need to go and play the prequel soon...

you definitely should man 😉

Edited by ahmedelebiary
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more september releases bring it on! yeahhh :platinum:😍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life is Strange is still one of my favorite series, can't wait for this, preorders?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of a slap to the face considering BTS released just last year and TAAOCS releases next week, but alright bring it on! I’ve got too many games on my radar ATM but this is definitely something I’ll be playing later on down the line.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow already a sequel with a relase date announced? 😍 haven't even played Before The Storm yet 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That soon?? I must just be clueless because I had no idea if it was even that far along development-wise. Can't wait for more details!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to knock down that Prequel bundle I got a few days ago. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Life is Strange is still one of my favorite series, can't wait for this, preorders?

 

The official Twitter account for Life is Strange confirmed that preorders will be available early next week, alongside the release of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. They also mentioned that more information will be revealed in August.

 

Though this is incredibly exciting, since Life is Strange is amazing, I can’t help but wonder how long until Episode 5 releases. I like to purchase episodic games after they’re done releasing episodes, but if Season 2 of Life is Strange is going to be anything like Season 1 (in terms of release schedule), I’m going to be waiting a while... :shakefist:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes! So close!

Why are there so many games coming out, Jebus?

giphy.gif

Anyways... I loved the original, and I can't wait to play this one. ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Kind of a slap to the face considering BTS released just last year and TAAOCS releases next week, but alright bring it on! I’ve got too many games on my radar ATM but this is definitely something I’ll be playing later on down the line.

Not sure how this is a slap to the face? Before the Storm was made by a different developer and Captain Spirit is just a teaser/demo, as confirmed by DONTNOD themselves.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't expecting it so soon. I wont be playing it until all of the episodes are out, though, like I always do with episodic games. I'm interested to hear more about what season 2 is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very exciting! Cant wait!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episodic sucks, it will probably be this time next year before we get the full game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hell yeah. Hold up is this prequel or a sequel? I'm pretty sure it's both.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

Oh hell yeah. Hold up is this prequel or a sequel? I'm pretty sure it's both.

 

This is a sequel to the first game.

Edited by gerboize
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ddracarys said:

 

The official Twitter account for Life is Strange confirmed that preorders will be available early next week, alongside the release of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. They also mentioned that more information will be revealed in August.

 

Though this is incredibly exciting, since Life is Strange is amazing, I can’t help but wonder how long until Episode 5 releases. I like to purchase episodic games after they’re done releasing episodes, but if Season 2 of Life is Strange is going to be anything like Season 1 (in terms of release schedule), I’m going to be waiting a while... :shakefist:

I usually preorder games like The Walking Dead and Life is Strange, they always usually have perks to getting them like more outfits in BTS, and the TWD: Final Season gives you all of the previous Walking Dead games, so a free platinum, pretty much.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yessss can't wait for this game! I'm still curious how this new season will be

7 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.