Life is Strange 2 Release Date Reveal

ahmedelebiary

16 hours ago, dermarx said:

Nice one; what a surprise. September can't come soon enough.

surprisingly sooner than we all expected but i`ll take that :P

16 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

Nice!

I need to go and play the prequel soon...

you definitely should man ?

Edited by ahmedelebiary

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Life is Strange is still one of my favorite series, can't wait for this, preorders?

The official Twitter account for Life is Strange confirmed that preorders will be available early next week, alongside the release of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. They also mentioned that more information will be revealed in August.

Though this is incredibly exciting, since Life is Strange is amazing, I can’t help but wonder how long until Episode 5 releases. I like to purchase episodic games after they’re done releasing episodes, but if Season 2 of Life is Strange is going to be anything like Season 1 (in terms of release schedule), I’m going to be waiting a while... :shakefist:

1 hour ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Kind of a slap to the face considering BTS released just last year and TAAOCS releases next week, but alright bring it on! I’ve got too many games on my radar ATM but this is definitely something I’ll be playing later on down the line.

Not sure how this is a slap to the face? Before the Storm was made by a different developer and Captain Spirit is just a teaser/demo, as confirmed by DONTNOD themselves.

3 hours ago, ddracarys said:

The official Twitter account for Life is Strange confirmed that preorders will be available early next week, alongside the release of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. They also mentioned that more information will be revealed in August.

Though this is incredibly exciting, since Life is Strange is amazing, I can’t help but wonder how long until Episode 5 releases. I like to purchase episodic games after they’re done releasing episodes, but if Season 2 of Life is Strange is going to be anything like Season 1 (in terms of release schedule), I’m going to be waiting a while... :shakefist:

I usually preorder games like The Walking Dead and Life is Strange, they always usually have perks to getting them like more outfits in BTS, and the TWD: Final Season gives you all of the previous Walking Dead games, so a free platinum, pretty much.

• Like 1