DLC Difficultly Increase in Coop?

TragicKingdom50

So I know it spawns more enemies but do they have more health/do more damage in coop? I have a great gaming partner and I'd like to make it through Round 10 in coop with them but I'm wondering if that severely makes it more difficult. Am I that much better off doing this solo?

Also do equipment recommendations change in coop? 

Edited by TragicKingdom50
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

So I know it spawns more enemies but do they have more health/do more damage in coop? I have a great gaming partner and I'd like to make it through Round 10 in coop with them but I'm wondering if that severely makes it more difficult. Am I that much better off doing this solo?

Also do equipment recommendations change in coop? 

It is significantly easier to do it solo, more specials spawn in co-op and points aren't shared to buy upgrades. You have to fight over points.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

Is the difficulty increase just for the DLC specific missions though?  I played with a partner last night and on the same difficulty level as I played it on solo and it was considerably easier with 2 players.  We were just playing the normal campaign though and not the DLC.

36 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Is the difficulty increase just for the DLC specific missions though?  I played with a partner last night and on the same difficulty level as I played it on solo and it was considerably easier with 2 players.  We were just playing the normal campaign though and not the DLC.

Yes. The DLC is harder in co-op, the regular campaign is not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Yes. The DLC is harder in co-op, the regular campaign is not.

That is highly debatable. I found the campaign much easier solo.  Me and my co-op partner gave up and i ended up coming back to it by myself and had a much easier time completing the main campaign solo.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I found the campaign much easier solo.

Same. If you're not in sync with your partner it makes every part of this game much more difficult.

• Like 1