July 2018 free ps plus game!

Tom146521

3 minutes ago, Tom146521 said:

Okay so this game is going to be available as a free ps plus game in July 2018 for Europeans and Americans ps plus members... looks like we are getting another free and extremely easy platinum this month, Yay!:yay:

Thanks for sharing, but there already is a thread for this:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tom146521 said:

Oh, I didn’t noticed.

Hey there Tom. Normally when Sony makes an announcement (whether it is a new trailer or new free PS Plus games or etc), we have some users around here that react really quick and share their finds ASAP.

When it comes to PS Plus games, be sure to verify if the thread has already been created. The PS Plus free games are normally announced on the 'Sales & Deals' section.

Cheers!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Hey there Tom. Normally when Sony makes an announcement (whether it is a new trailer or new free PS Plus games or etc), we have some users around here that react really quick and share their finds ASAP.

When it comes to PS Plus games, be sure to verify if the thread has already been created. The PS Plus free games are normally announced on the 'Sales & Deals' section.

Cheers!

I stopped trying 2 months ago when I did a detailed post with store links + trophy lists and respective trophy guides from the site and then it was locked since someone else created a posted just with a copy pasted official Sony post and  saying "yay". Never again ahah

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

I stopped trying 2 months ago when I did a detailed post with store links + trophy lists and respective trophy guides from the site and then it was locked since someone else created a posted just with a copy pasted official Sony post and  saying "yay". Never again ahah

Gotta get those ez upvotes. ?

55 minutes ago, Tom146521 said:

Oh, I didn’t noticed.

That's ok, don't worry about it.

28 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

The thread that's created first stays and others are considered duplicates. Though I do prefer threads that have the games linked to the trophy list instead of copy-pasted, or worse, just a link to the announcement without any other content.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Gotta get those ez upvotes. 1f643.png

I only want the best for the community, I'm not trying to farm reputation points :)

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The thread that's created first stays and others are considered duplicates. Though I do prefer threads that have the games linked to the trophy list instead of copy-pasted, or worse, just a link to the announcement without any other content.

Yeah I know, you guys are trying to keep the conversation in only on topic instead of x different others, but that is okay @Dragon-Archon, at least there are several members contributing with information :D

• Like 1

• 11 months later...