Let's Play SAO

So, i finished the game and did Strea's event after finishing it for CG 47. I checked the gallery and i miss 16 CGs.

6 are from the bed scenes plus 2 for reaching Rank 5 with the two additional heroines.

The other 8 should be from the endings? I had Asuna with me when i finished the game.

Also while beating the game with the others, i have to do all 4 bosses,plus the girl,plus watching the bar scenes etc? (or just choose Last Battle from main menu?)

Also, when wearing the Crimson Gauntlets, is there any reason to use buffs that increase your attack or decrease their defense?

Edited by sephiroth4424

On 9/14/2018 at 0:38 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

That depends, you can take the easy way or the cool way. The easy way is just leaving a comment that says something like "I'd like to join" or "sign me up". The cool way involves working out to get into peak physical conditions by doing 1,000 pushups, 1,000 sit ups, and 1,000 squats. This will level up your endurance and strength. Afterwards, go meditate for 100 hours straight to increase concentration. Once that's done, watch the entire SAO anime and the movie :awesome: .

I guarantee you my mind has been meditating on SAO since day one! As for the workout I'm going to go ahead and save it for a One Punch Man game. ?, but yes please sign me up, i'd like to join. Hahah

12 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

(or just choose Last Battle from main menu?)

Yes just choose Last Battle from main menu.

4 hours ago, undefinedmike said:

I guarantee you my mind has been meditating on SAO since day one! As for the workout I'm going to go ahead and save it for a One Punch Man game. 1f602.png, but yes please sign me up, i'd like to join. Hahah

Added.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

You have to plat all SAO games... Wait you already plat them. then if you want you can chose a trophy and @Masamune gets to it once he have free time.

Yes, i've always made it an effort to go in on any SAO release. Always ready to support. I'd like Asuna for everything except for Fatal Bullet(Sinon). What is the "ultimate gamer" one, I am unfamiliar. Also, regarding Accel world VS. SAO can I assume they're similar to Long Song custom trophy/medals?

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

140 hours into HF and all it's left is to max 8 bitches heroines. This is by far the worst part,I can't believe they added two more in ps4

Hollow Fragment was IMO the heaviest grind! Hollow Realization is a close 2nd! At least you get some nice outfit changes though.

Edited by undefinedmike

2 hours ago, undefinedmike said:

Yes, i've always made it an effort to go in on any SAO release. Always ready to support. I'd like Asuna for everything except for Fatal Bullet(Sinon). What is the "ultimate gamer" one, I am unfamiliar. Also, regarding Accel world VS. SAO can I assume they're similar to Long Song custom trophy/medals?

iqJvjKn.png XUQ4PHz.png PO3khkk.png O4LJmyi.png nO5pIhk.png

You get to pick one of the ultimate ones once you've gotten all the others (which you've already done), think of it like the :platinum: for the event. :P As for Accel world, there's only one of those.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2018 at 7:44 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sounds like a proper time to survive through SAO grinds :hmm: 

All that preparation was only for the affinity grind :awesome: .

On 9/15/2018 at 2:25 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

So, i finished the game and did Strea's event after finishing it for CG 47. I checked the gallery and i miss 16 CGs.

6 are from the bed scenes plus 2 for reaching Rank 5 with the two additional heroines.

The other 8 should be from the endings? I had Asuna with me when i finished the game.

Also while beating the game with the others, i have to do all 4 bosses,plus the girl,plus watching the bar scenes etc? (or just choose Last Battle from main menu?)

Also, when wearing the Crimson Gauntlets, is there any reason to use buffs that increase your attack or decrease their defense?

Asuna = best heroine in SAO :awesome: .

Buffs that increase your attack do increase your base attack, but decreasing defence is redundant.

On 9/15/2018 at 10:14 AM, undefinedmike said:

I guarantee you my mind has been meditating on SAO since day one! As for the workout I'm going to go ahead and save it for a One Punch Man game. 1f602.png, but yes please sign me up, i'd like to join. Hahah

Nice work :highfive: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

On 9/14/2018 at 5:02 PM, re_panos said:

Kinda off topic, but I got the plat for Fatal Bullet! I would like the Yuuki trophy please.

Ah, sorry, I missed that one. :P 

fF7nu1P.png

On 9/17/2018 at 1:22 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Sinon = best heroine in SAO :awesome: .

Yep, I agree 100%! :awesome: 

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Time limit removed and @Masamune don't forget @re_panos's GGO Yuuki trophy.

That's good, I was thinking I wasn't going to have time to do Hollow Fragment. ?

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 0:06 PM, Masamune said:

iqJvjKn.png XUQ4PHz.png PO3khkk.png O4LJmyi.png nO5pIhk.png

You get to pick one of the ultimate ones once you've gotten all the others (which you've already done), think of it like the :platinum: for the event. :P As for Accel world, there's only one of those.

OOh, fantastic. I'll take Alice for the Ultimate Gamer one. In honor of the upcoming season of course. Hahah

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

Yep, I agree 100%! :awesome:

Oh you... it took a while before I noticed that.

10 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Completed Re HF. Final time is 154:18, although it's not gaming time since i fell asleep 3 times while doing the affinity nonsense

Nice, congrats :yay: . Are you going to try other SAO games too? Lost Song and Fatal Bullet aren't that grindy, but I do recommend catching up with the anime before starting those.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . Are you going to try other SAO games too? Lost Song and Fatal Bullet aren't that grindy, but I do recommend catching up with the anime before starting those.

Yes i will, but not soon.I have to play Grand Kingdom, after that Monster Hunter and Tales of Berseria.But i have over a year before the event ends

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's a lot to do, have fun :D . What was your favourite weapon style in Re:HF? And did you attempt the Ultra Hard Quest?

I used the Katana for everything and the Gram (2H) for leveling, it's very effective against 200+ level golems.I didn't try UHQ, just some missions on multiplayer.I got really sick with the affinity grinding and i want to take a break form HF

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

"Asuna is in third place with 1,345 points. She's trailing behind both Sinon (who has 2,145 points) and Yūki (who has 2,243)."

Hmm... yeah, I can accept that. ShkKZjB.gif As long as people realize Sinon is better than Asuna, then I'm happy. Lnz9zya.gif

That image of Asuna in that link though... n6pTn5S.gif

Edited by Masamune