Let's Play SAO

31 minutes ago, re_panos said:

Tell me about it. I made the grind even larger, due to me starting the implements after I completed the 80 different hollow missions and the Hollow story, because I thought that I didn't have to "check them" xD

Damn that sucks :o . For me, the affinity grind was the biggest issue. I took heroines with me while playing the game and spammed GOOD to raise it. Afterwards, I talked to them to get from affinity level 4 to level 5, which took between 90-120 minutes.

18 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Damn that sucks :o . For me, the affinity grind was the biggest issue. I took heroines with me while playing the game and spammed GOOD to raise it. Afterwards, I talked to them to get from affinity level 4 to level 5, which took between 90-120 minutes.

Affinity was the least for me, I listened to music while I was doing it and time went by pretty fast. Although it is much more boring than implement grinding, since you have to consantly do the same thing.

3 hours ago, re_panos said:

FINALLY, I FINISHED HOLLOW FRAGMENT! That was a tough grind, but I enjoyed the HNM killing. For the trophy, I would like Lizbeth. Also, I stacked the Chinese version of Lost Song, do I get an additional custom trophy for that?

Congratulations on clearing Hollow Fragment cYAXDtk.gif

Well since it's the only SAO with two lists that is not a Remake/port, so yes you can pick a additional custom trophy

@Masamune

10 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Congratulations on clearing Hollow Fragment cYAXDtk.gif

Well since it's the only SAO with two lists that is not a Remake/port, so yes you can pick a additional custom trophy

@Masamune

Cool! Then I would like Liz for Hollow Fragment (as mentioned above) and Sinon for Lost Song

Also, if, for example, I plat the Japanese version of Hollow Fragment, do I get a custom trophy image then?

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

@re_panos Here you go, & nice choice on the characters. :P 

eyEdZ2v.png1Hbc4IP.png

I need to start Hollow Fragment myself, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be too eager to do another grindy game right after Cross Edge. 1f605.png

Thank you!

I thought you already had Hollow Fragment completed? Or do you mean you need to start a different version?

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this thread. Since having completed Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (PSVita) prior to start is OK, I thought I'd chip in as well. Finished it last Spring. Actually I originally was going to do PS4 version, but I was convinced to do Vita version first before doing PS4 if I ever wanted to plat both. Since I had enjoyed the game, I probably will go back to plat the PS4 version next year.

Too bad I can't say the same about Lost Song as it its combat system feels clunky to me. How does Hollow Realization compare to Hollow Fragment gameplay-wise?  

Oh, and I'll have the Lisbeth trophy. :) 

13 hours ago, darkalphar said:

Just noticed this thread. Since having completed Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (PSVita) prior to start is OK, I thought I'd chip in as well. Finished it last Spring. Actually I originally was going to do PS4 version, but I was convinced to do Vita version first before doing PS4 if I ever wanted to plat both. Since I had enjoyed the game, I probably will go back to plat the PS4 version next year.

Added, welcome to the event. Good Luck with the PS4 version.

How does Hollow Realization compare to Hollow Fragment gameplay-wise?  

It's more MMO-like then HF.

Oh, and I'll have the Lisbeth trophy. :) 

@Masamune

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2018 at 0:13 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Reading through a bit of the thread is making me wish I could get the last 3 games I need lol.

Well. 2 of the 3 games isn't too bad. Guess I'll sign up now since I stand a chance of going somewhere here.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3724-sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3453-sword-art-online-lost-song

Those are my only 2 completed. Both before the start of this thread.

I'm working on Fatal Bullet although I won't be able to plat it due to the multiplayer section for now. One day I'll try to boost it since it seems easy to do so.

I also snagged Accel World vs SAO while it was on sale for the holiday.

The only game left to grab is Hollow Realization. Maybe some time later this year. :dunno: 

10 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well. 2 of the 3 games isn't too bad. Guess I'll sign up now since I stand a chance of going somewhere here.

I'm working on Fatal Bullet although I won't be able to plat it due to the multiplayer section for now. One day I'll try to boost it since it seems easy to do so.

The only game left to grab is Hollow Realization. Maybe some time later this year. :dunno: 

Added. only game I have left to grab is Fatal Bullet. Good Luck with the Crossover.

3 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Added. only game I have left to grab is Fatal Bullet. Good Luck with the Crossover.

Was that a friendly good luck or a "this dude has no idea what he got himself into" good luck? :huh:xD

Fatal Bullet was on sale at gamestop recently and since they had a B2G1 going on it actually ended up being my free game. I just couldn't pass it up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Was that a friendly good luck or a "this dude has no idea what he got himself into" good luck? :huh:xD

A little of both as it's Lost Song with lots of grinding and can't fly characters which is Accel World... well only Silver Clow and Kuroyukihime Lost Song version can fly.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The multiplayer battles are super easy, I can boost them with you if you want. I can play my computer while we do it, since you’d be doing all the work :) @Avatar_Of_Battle  Shoot me a friend request on psn and we’ll do it.

43 minutes ago, Valkynberg said:

The multiplayer battles are super easy, I can boost them with you if you want. I can play my computer while we do it, since you’d be doing all the work :) @Avatar_Of_Battle  Shoot me a friend request on psn and we’ll do it.

I'd love to take you up on the offer, but I don't have PS+ and it'll be some time before I'm able to get even the $10 sub. -_- 

I'll shoot you a FR still if it's ok and maybe I can take you up on the offer at some point in the future?

Since I'm dual wielding rank 11 SMG weapons even on Extreme the entire game, minus that cheap ass Honeycomb boss, is easy. I expect the MP stuff will be just as easy if I'm allowed to use my character.