Trophy glitch - chasing shadows

teethingkorea

4 hours ago, teething_korea said:

So after looking through  my email  it seems trion fixed it there end after I submitted my ticket so that's the best cause of action or just wait for a patch also they are well aware of weapon progression problems to I have spoke with them about it and will issue a fix soon 

What did you put in your ticket?

Hi, I had the same issue. I sent a ticket to Trion and after several days they answered me back.. I post here the reply i have received 

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance 2050.

If you came across any issues with the Shadow War trophy, we are very thankful for your diligence in reporting this issue. We've forwarded this information over to our development team. You will not hear back directly regarding this issue, as our development team weighs in on many different issues and cannot reply to each one individually.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance 2050.

3 hours ago, new-stirum94 said:

Hi, I had the same issue. I sent a ticket to Trion and after several days they answered me back.. I post here the reply i have received 

Hello!

If you came across any issues with the Shadow War trophy, we are very thankful for your diligence in reporting this issue. We've forwarded this information over to our development team. You will not hear back directly regarding this issue, as our development team weighs in on many different issues and cannot reply to each one individually.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance 2050.

Interesting, I got a completely different reply:

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response, unfortunately due to an abnormally high ticket load we have been unable to respond to your request in a timely manner. In the meantime we have applied a large number of fixes to Defiance 2050 and many players have found that the issue they were experiencing has since been resolved.

If you are experiencing a tech support issue, please check out our troubleshooting articles found in the link below:

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/categories/200167087-Glyph-Technical-Support

If you are still in need of assistance, please update this ticket with as much detail as you can.

10 hours ago, Merlarva said:

Interesting, I got a completely different reply:

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response, unfortunately due to an abnormally high ticket load we have been unable to respond to your request in a timely manner. In the meantime we have applied a large number of fixes to Defiance 2050 and many players have found that the issue they were experiencing has since been resolved.

If you are experiencing a tech support issue, please check out our troubleshooting articles found in the link below:

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/categories/200167087-Glyph-Technical-Support

If you are still in need of assistance, please update this ticket with as much detail as you can.

Well, I did the log in after the email but the trophy didn't pop. I tried to play shadow war and conquer another capture Point (alone and with other players) but it didn't pop so the trophy is still glitched and the game has always a lot of issues. 

Got another e-mail from them.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Chasing Shadows trophy. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

As always, we appreciate that you discovered the issue and brought it to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Define "soon".

And seems like my ticket about the Abundance of EGO trophy was completely ignored.

9 minutes ago, Merlarva said:

Got another e-mail from them.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Chasing Shadows trophy. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

As always, we appreciate that you discovered the issue and brought it to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Define "soon".

And seems like my ticket about the Abundance of EGO trophy was completely ignored.

They told us the same thing about the dlc and glitched story trophies back in 2014 for the ps3 version and they never did a thing

Here you go, captain obvious. This support team is like "you don't say?" 

Hello,

There has been issues with this trophy and there is no possibility to unlock it at this moment.
Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance 2050. Your reference number for this question is 1127296.

Edited by new-stirum94

• 1 month later...

They posted on the forums in response to this bug in the last few days.  Apparently it will be fixed sometime after today's update.

"Good afternoon, Arkhunter. We are aware of this bug and will be providing a fix after the 10/15 update."

I don't see why anybody bothers though, this game is a monumental trainwreck and I'm glad I didn't start it when my friend asked.  Still, even not having played I have been hearing about it on a daily basis for about 4 months, so I'm well familiar with the issues plaguing the game.  

My friend has lost Ark Keys 2 times, Trion support told him both times it's resolved... he never did get those keys back, and he paid real money for them.  And just last night he logged in to see his character, at 4980+ Power Level has just been deleted.  All reports of this happening online say Trion will inevitably restore his character but at this rate it's beyond the point.

I only question how the hell this trashheap managed to find it's way through the net that is Sony's Certification team.  Warframe can get its updates denied on the premise of a broken UI feature - but a game that deletes your characters and microtransaction purchases (and has since as far back as 2013) is 100% Kosher for a re-release smh.

Pretty sure the Cert team started smoking crack cocaine mid-last year, given they also let Raid WW2 through, when that game has downright no business existing in the state it does - period.    

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager

Just now, Lag_The_Ravager said:

They posted on the forums in response to this bug in the last few days.  Apparently it will be fixed sometime after today's update.

"Good afternoon, Arkhunter. We are aware of this bug and will be providing a fix after the 10/15 update."

I don't see why anybody bothers though, this game is a monumental trainwrekc and I'm glad I didn't start it when my friend asked.

My friend has lost Ark Keys 2 times, Trion support told him both times it's resolved... he never did get those keys back, and he paid real money for them.  And just last night he logged in to see his character, at 4980+ Power Level has just been deleted.  All reports of this happening online say Trion will inevitably restore his character but at this rate it's beyond the point.

I only question how the hell this trashheap managed to find it's way through the net that is Sony's Certification team.  Warframe can get its updates denied on the premise of a broken UI feature - but a game that deletes your characters and microtransaction purchases is 100% Kosher.

Pretty sure the Cert team started smoking crack cocaine mid-last year, given they also let Raid WW2 through, when that game has downright no business existing - period.    

Wouldn't believe a word they say as since day one they have been saying they would be fixing this and that and they do nothing, Xbox had sieges took off them like 2 months ago and now delayed this update for them as well it's just a mess.

• Like 1