This is the hardest fighting game plat you will attempt

I am about to give up on this game, effectively ruining my 100% percentage on this account.

I've platted every SF, Blazblue, you name them on my main account and thought this game may prove difficult but doable.

However this is not true. At all. This is P4A level or worse.

I'm currently doing Bacho's trials, and her 14th trial is true hell. I've probably spent about 15 hours on it now AND I STILL DIDN'T PASS IT. My thumb is constantly sore and need to take a break for a day before I have my stamina back so I can go in for a few hours again.

I'm extremely close in passing this one trial, messing up on the very last input once, but this is a 63-hit combo comprised entirely of super tight links.

That's one trial out of 15, per character. This is just my first char I've been doing as well so it's possible other characters are even worse.

You may think I'm just exaggarating, but see for yourself with this trial, and you will know.

So good luck to anyone who's attempting this. If I could make the choice again of starting this game I wouldn't...

Edited by PpprincessPeach
  • Like 3

Why do you maintain a 100% profile and yet adds a list with 0 achievers on PSN? 2 trophies have never been earned to this date. This game could be literally impossible because they could be downright glitched to the end of their existence.

Unless you were going for world's first, but in that case i personally wouldn't risk a 100% account for it.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I feel you man, the combo challenges are brutal i am brand spanking new to actually playing fighting games (been following the community for years though) and challenges 1-12 are easy first try things, 13 is like okay i need to actually check the demonstration but 14 and 15 are just ass fuckingly annoying aha i know all the buttons and how to do it in my mind but i cant cancel/link consistently enough, i also may not be able to 100% my first game either.

Is button buffering even in this game i looked up how to do it and EX moves only work if i use both buttons at the same time, i dont want to bind two buttons either to start bad habits early.

I'm always happy to read any fighting game tips and if theres something i dont get ill research it.

6 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Maybe have to hide these trophies

As long as there is youtube tutorial on the 12,100 combo and 75 hits as Bachō then we should be able to get the plat cause challenge mode has all the inputs there and its just the better you are the faster you will learn to do it so if you just put the time in i believe we can all do it just will take a long time is all

14 minutes ago, xM1s3RYJ0k3Rzz said:

As long as there is youtube tutorial on the 12,100 combo and 75 hits as Bachō then we should be able to get the plat cause challenge mode has all the inputs there and its just the better you are the faster you will learn to do it so if you just put the time in i believe we can all do it just will take a long time is all

So, this is harder then sf V damn lol

It's definitely the hardest plat i've ever done but not the hardest trophy, that easily goes to the Trials Fusion "Is there anything you can't do?" if i can do that then i can do this and i believe you can too, it just seems shitty cause you're learning stuff you will never use and you'll do the combo once then never see it again 

I dont know how hard SFV is cause this is my first fighting game i've bought to get actually get into them but from what i've heard execution on that game is harder than this so its probably harder aha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xM1s3RYJ0k3Rzz said:

It's definitely the hardest plat i've ever done but not the hardest trophy, that easily goes to the Trials Fusion "Is there anything you can't do?" if i can do that then i can do this and i believe you can too, it just seems shitty cause you're learning stuff you will never use and you'll do the combo once then never see it again 

I dont know how hard SFV is cause this is my first fighting game i've bought to get actually get into them but from what i've heard execution on that game is harder than this so its probably harder aha 

I hear ya ... thanks for the heads up

Man those run combos are brutal for my butter fingers, nicely done though!
I hope you discover how to get the 75 hit combo with her if she's your main because we can't really ask people for trophy tips because when you check people that have the tough ones they're Japanese

• 4 weeks later...