Project Platinum Challenge Gate: Naruto

Leon Castle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, sundrew said:

I'd like to be upgraded from Tokubetsu Jonin to Jonin! I've got 5 plats now: UNS 1, 2, 3, Generations, Revolution. I plan to plat UNS 4 relatively soon but Shinobi Striker is probably going to keep me from becoming Hokage.

Updated.

1 hour ago, WerneyPark said:

I liked that and would like to attend.
I have all the Naruto (Shinob Striker is not Naruto)

Added. well Shinobi Striker is more of a mix betwwen timelines like DB Xenoverse.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Guess I'm signing up as a Jonin. (I'll never make hokage with that last game.)

https://psnprofiles.com/Avatar_Of_Battle?search=naruto

Added

6 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

However, if I withdraw from this project platinum, use strikethrough on this entire post, and earn a 6th plat, will you make me an honorary Akatsuki Member? :giggle::awesome: 

Yeah I make you a Akatsuki Member but instead of removing you I strikethrough your name.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oblivion said:

So, i'm guessing that i'm qualified for the Hokage Rank right? If that's how it works.

https://psnprofiles.com/Oblivion173?search=naruto

Added. yeah you are the first Hokage since Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker was released.

3 hours ago, pochii29 said:

Do you think there can be an in-between rank from Hokage and Jonin? For those who platinumed the ps3 games and also the ps4 remasters? Or do PS3 and PS4 remasters don't count?

:hmm: There are a few options tbh. I was surprised to see a tokubetsu jonin ranking here since it's kind of a joke in the series as far as I'm concerned.

Could go something like, 

Kage (all 9 games completed including remasters) 

Akatsuki (100% all 7 games excluding remasters) <- this will be for those that did the PS3 version of Full Burst for UNS3.

Anbu (plat all 7 games excluding remasters) <- no DLC for UNS3. 

Jonin (plat 5 games)

Chunin (plat 3 games)

Genin (joined with a trophy)

If you wanted to keep it leaf village themed then Akatsuki could be replaced by Sannin, and Kage can be kept as Hokage. (only I get to be an honorary Akatsuki member. :ninja:)

8 hours ago, pochii29 said:

Do you think there can be an in-between rank from Hokage and Jonin? For those who platinumed the ps3 games and also the ps4 remasters? Or do PS3 and PS4 remasters don't count?

There's two bonus emblem for those that do All PS3 games and All PS4 games on my Shonen Jump PP and my plan with Naruto, Dragon Ball and One Piece PPs was to have them be the same as the Old PPs in the past(no bonus emblem and no super platinum rank)

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Akatsuki (100% all 7 games excluding remasters) <- this will be for those that did the PS3 version of Full Burst for UNS3.

Jonin (plat 5 games)

Chunin (plat 3 games)

If you wanted to keep it leaf village themed then Akatsuki could be replaced by Sannin, and Kage can be kept as Hokage. (only I get to be an honorary Akatsuki member. :ninja:)

I used ninja rank or Shinobi Organisational System as it called in Naruto World so it's all five villages well I used Hokage as it's the most known Kage version(As Naruto say it a lot). Anbu is another group made of mostly Jōnin(I just used the Regular Forces) and Sannin is a Team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I used ninja rank or Shinobi Organisational System as it called in Naruto World so it's all five villages well I used Hokage as it's the most known Kage version(As Naruto say it a lot). Anbu is another group made of mostly Jōnin(I just used the Regular Forces) and Sannin is a Team.

Always wished we got other authors that picked up the other villages in the series. I never found the hidden leaf interesting in the time period we got, and Kishi screwed over one of his most hyped characters.

The reason I mentioned Sannin was only if you did ever want to change it up and keep it to the leaf village. No other villages had a team with that title because it was more of an acknowledgement of skill.

Despite being overall fodder I think the Anbu rank is more distinguished than Tokubetsu. :P 

On 3/20/2019 at 3:23 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

:hmm: There are a few options tbh. I was surprised to see a tokubetsu jonin ranking here since it's kind of a joke in the series as far as I'm concerned.

Could go something like, 

Jonin (plat 5 games)

Chunin (plat 3 games)

I don't think it has to be Hidden Leaf only. The top (get all plats) could be Otsutsuki or even Sage of six paths. 

Or you can even do the rankings as different levels of powers.

Sage Mode

Jinchuuriki

Susanoo

Six Paths

Etc.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would like to join in on this as well :D

Think i'm qualified for Jonin.

Got the following:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

gonna be working on the first Storm in the near future :D

On 4/22/2020 at 1:16 PM, gary_danial said:

I would like to join in on this as well :D

Think i'm qualified for Jonin.

Got the following:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

gonna be working on the first Storm in the near future :D

Added.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Put me in for Jonin! I have Storm 1, 2, 3, 4 and Generations.

Will be getting Revolution wrapped up in the near future.

8 hours ago, jim12345_-3694 said:

Added.

• 3 weeks later...