Can't log in twisted metal split screen online

tlal_q8_22

2 hours ago, Tomy_IV said:

iT'S wORKING SPLITSCREEN  EVERYTHING WORKS :) LEADERBOARS STATICS. EVERYTHING!!!

Confirmed working for me, too. I'd advise everyone try to put this game as top priority so to avoid worst case scenarios later on.

Was able to finish off the platinum this afternoon luckily now that the servers came back.  Hopefully, the servers stay up and work correctly for anyone else wanting to go for this platinum.  Didn't expect the servers to stop working for 4 days randomly in the middle of the boost which is kinda worrisome for the future of this game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Elegy said:

Was able to finish off the platinum this afternoon luckily now that the servers came back.  Hopefully, the servers stay up and work correctly for anyone else wanting to go for this platinum.  Didn't expect the servers to stop working for 4 days randomly in the middle of the boost which is kinda worrisome for the future of this game.

Question: Does this game kick you out of a multiplayer match for being afk? For example, if I would use 2 ps3 with splitscreen, would I have to be active on all 4 controllers?

2 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Question: Does this game kick you out of a multiplayer match for being afk? For example, if I would use 2 ps3 with splitscreen, would I have to be active on all 4 controllers?

Nope, it won't kick you. And you can leave the extra consoles idle at all times once they've joined the match. Even after the match ends, the HOST of the game can just keep starting matches and you don't need to mess with the other consoles. I do it to boost kills and wins. 

The only exception is if your console's Power Save Settings are set to turn the console off after a period of time from inactivity.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PlanetCheat said:

Nope, it won't kick you. And you can leave the extra consoles idle at all times once they've joined the match. Even after the match ends, the HOST of the game can just keep starting matches and you don't need to mess with the other consoles. I do it to boost kills and wins. 

The only exception is if your console's Power Save Settings are set to turn the console off after a period of time from inactivity.

Thanks