Finished game but trophies didnt pop

So I finished my 2nd playthrough and followed the guide this time.

After finishing the game i didn't get the happy family, safe harbor, survivors and some other i can't recall right now. The last trophy i got was "army of me".

I also went and bought all extras and that trophy didnt pop either.

Is this a known bug?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've just played for about 4-5 hours in a row tonight and finished off the story. I thought it was weird I didn't see any trophies popping while playing tonight, but I didn't want to check the trophy list until after I'd finished my first playthrough as to avoid spoilers.

Turns out I should have about four trophies, including one for just finishing the game for the first time - none of which have unlocked for me :(

Seems this is happening to quite a few people in some way or another.

Did any of you above end up having the trophies pop somehow later?

Has anyone else had this problem and know of any suggestions?

Weird. I've just opened the game back up today, tried hitting "continue" on the main menu, watched my final cutscenes again, and at the end of those, all my trophies from the day before popped (including most of the ones from the earlier chapters).

So I recommend anyone else who has this problem in the future just tries this method and they should hopefully all pop!

The only problem for me now is they all have the same unrealistic timestamps, so I hope this game doesn't become an issue for me on this site now ?

Edited by masdawg1988
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have a different problem (if it's a problem).

I just finished the chapter Last Chance , Connor and in the end i got the trophy Bloodhound.

But at the beginning of the next chapter, while i was in the car with Kara i quited to the main menu cause i had to leave and the trophy Three At Jericho popped.

According to that trophy's description it's supposed to pop in the end of the chapter, so is this normal or i'm in trouble?

EDIT. here are my screenshots

kAD7rFH.jpg

Hal4dbf.jpg

Edited by sephiroth4424

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I just finished the chapter Last Chance , Connor and in the end i got the trophy Bloodhound.

But at the beginning of the next chapter, while i was in the car with Kara i quited to the main menu cause i had to leave and the trophy Three At Jericho popped.

According to that trophy's description it's supposed to pop in the end of the chapter, so is this normal or i'm in trouble?

You should be fine. The trophies can either pop with the flowchart at the end of the chapter or when you return to the main menu. I had that happen with some other trophy as well. 

All three characters actually reached Jericho, even if you didn't necessarily play to the point where you actually see it :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

kAD7rFH.jpg

Hal4dbf.jpg

From what I remember of my Platinum playthrough, no trophies pop until you complete the relevant chapter and the flowchart appears.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

15 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

kAD7rFH.jpg

Hal4dbf.jpg

Not a problem at all.

if you have fulfilled the requirement for a trophy in a chapter, the trophy can either pop in the flowchart or when you get back to the main menu.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.09.2019 at 10:46 AM, zizimonster said:

Not a problem at all.

if you have fulfilled the requirement for a trophy in a chapter, the trophy can either pop in the flowchart or when you get back to the main menu.

Yes, that is correct. Fun fact: "I'll be back" trophy popped after North's speech (Night of the Soul chapter). Some of them seem "delayed".

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 4:36 AM, falconkeeper99 said:

I don't remember where (think it was another topic on this site), but someone mentioned that trophies will not pop if you have a second profile logged in.  I think this included using a Guest one.  Something else to check if still having issues with trophies.

Not sure about second profiles with PSN accounts attached, but I can confirm this with guests, etc. I have a profile not linked to a PSN account and once I was also logged into that one my trophies stopped popping.