• Doom
    • The witcher 3
    • Deadpool
    • Dragon quest heroes
    • Batman Arkham knight
    • Epic Mickey 2
    • Mortal kombat 9
    • Other

I usually choose the games for big milestone based on my taste 'so mainly RPGs) And on their Plat name, said that, from the ones you listed, I actually like Dragon Quest Heroes Plat name, so I suggest that. 

I actually though of using it for my 200th Plat because the Plat name of my original idea (Star Ocean 3) started to sounds like the end of something and 200th isn't a finish line, just a bit Checkpoint for me. Said that, I now plan to make Dark Cloud 2 (Past, Present and Future) my 200th Plat, since it's a fitting name, just like my 10k milestone (#CantKillProgress). 

Not sure what you value more, or what you want to pass on as your 1st really big milestone, but I would think a bit on it (or give more time for people to vote). 

Also, from a standpoint of using a great game, the Witcher 3, really makes for a nice milestone too! I hate my lack of time, since I really wish that I could have played that, Nier Automata and Ni no Kuni 2 by now :(

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I usually choose the games for big milestone based on my taste 'so mainly RPGs) And on their Plat name, said that, from the ones you listed, I actually like Dragon Quest Heroes Plat name, so I suggest that. 

I actually though of using it for my 200th Plat because the Plat name of my original idea (Star Ocean 3) started to sounds like the end of something and 200th isn't a finish line, just a bit Checkpoint for me. Said that, I now plan to make Dark Cloud 2 (Past, Present and Future) my 200th Plat, since it's a fitting name, just like my 10k milestone (#CantKillProgress). 

Not sure what you value more, or what you want to pass on as your 1st really big milestone, but I would think a bit on it (or give more time for people to vote). 

Also, from a standpoint of using a great game, the Witcher 3, really makes for a nice milestone too! I hate my lack of time, since I really wish that I could have played that, Nier Automata and Ni no Kuni 2 by now :(

Yeah I hear about the time constraint.

I either want a memorable time playing it or cool trophy name. 

I'm into fighting games and fun adventure type games 

I made the Witcher 3 my 100th platinum and I'm already planning to make it my 200th with the help of stack. That's how great it is for me! If you are saying Batman is your favorite superhero then go for Arkham Knight. Best superhero videogame series for sure. 

I think that decision should be only yours to make. Choose a game whose platinum would make you proud everytime you see it, or the platinum from your favorite game. For instance, I plan to have Metal Gear Solid 3's platinum as my 100th plat.

Edited by Deceptrox