A question about twilight missions.

Quink666

50 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I just bought the game whats the 1.03 patch or lower mean? The game is easier with out it??

After Patch 1.03 they took out a lot of exploits that let you cheese everything. It's not really required to get the Plat without updating it, it just means you won't be able to turn the game into easy mode with exploits.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

After Patch 1.03 they took out a lot of exploits that let you cheese everything. It's not really required to get the Plat without updating it, it just means you won't be able to turn the game into easy mode with exploits.

So,to cheese it lol leave it at 1.03 and the game is what 4/10

2 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

So,to cheese it lol leave it at 1.03 and the game is what 4/10

Yeah, pretty much. Though there really isn't much reason to. And I'm pretty sure you still have to play the game a bit of ways anyway to really start making pre-patch broken builds.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to hijack this thread, but since the OP's question has been answered I thought I'd ask one of my own regarding twilight missions.

I know two different missions become available at random each day; my question is what happens if you haven't completed the mission by the time the next missions go up? Like if I'm having trouble with the boss to the point where I have to take a break - if I cannot return to the game before the missions change, will my progress be saved allowing me to continue regardless or will I be returned to the home screen? Will my amrita be intact?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me.

Side note: I got the trophy for completing my first twilight mission earlier today (the level 15 one that takes place in the fishing village). It was especially satisfying as the trophy popped the exact second I landed the killing blow on the boss' head, made my victory seem all the more epic!

50 minutes ago, SarcalogosVermis said:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but since the OP's question has been answered I thought I'd ask one of my own regarding twilight missions.

I know two different missions become available at random each day; my question is what happens if you haven't completed the mission by the time the next missions go up? Like if I'm having trouble with the boss to the point where I have to take a break - if I cannot return to the game before the missions change, will my progress be saved allowing me to continue regardless or will I be returned to the home screen? Will my amrita be intact?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me.

Side note: I got the trophy for completing my first twilight mission earlier today (the level 15 one that takes place in the fishing village). It was especially satisfying as the trophy popped the exact second I landed the killing blow on the boss' head, made my victory seem all the more epic!

IIRC as long as you don't leave the level you can complete it. The missions will be different once you return to the mission select map.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Have another question, so I did moved on to "the way of the strong" and casually completed missions there, but when looked to the guide, I did noticed that I have those twilight missions listed in game, but they appear in much higher level. I have completed some, the question is, for the trophy I need those low level missions, or any with the same name?

Help me please, I'm so bored with this games, and want to be done asap, just don't feel to make it accidentally much longer than it is already.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I am missing only the trophy "Samurai of Legend" to obtain the platinum.... for what I saw I'm only missing 1 Twilight Mission to complete it, but I entered in the game almost every day for at least 1 month, and the only Twilight Mission that never appeared for me was the easiest one: The Blessed Village (15), all the others appeared several times and I did all of them twice.

Any tip? These missions appear randomly or is there any pattern or tendency?

• The Blessed Village (15)
  • An Ominous Cavern (20)
  • The Squirming Sprite (30)
  • Foreboding Seas (49)
  • The Best and the Worst (75)
  • The Bleeding Spider Lily (90)
  • Where Dark Forces Gather (100)
  • Bearer of Ill Tidings (125)
  • Evil in the Ether (145)

On 20/02/2020 at 0:19 PM, jpkrawiec said:

Hi all, I am missing only the trophy "Samurai of Legend" to obtain the platinum.... for what I saw I'm only missing 1 Twilight Mission to complete it, but I entered in the game almost every day for at least 1 month, and the only Twilight Mission that never appeared for me was the easiest one: The Blessed Village (15), all the others appeared several times and I did all of them twice.

Any tip? These missions appear randomly or is there any pattern or tendency?

• The Blessed Village (15)
  • An Ominous Cavern (20)
  • The Squirming Sprite (30)
  • Foreboding Seas (49)
  • The Best and the Worst (75)
  • The Bleeding Spider Lily (90)
  • Where Dark Forces Gather (100)
  • Bearer of Ill Tidings (125)
  • Evil in the Ether (145)

They're on a rotation.  Should be The Blessed Village and Foreboding Seas tomorrow.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/08/2018 at 9:01 PM, Quink666 said:

When reading the trophy guide it states that the highest twilight mission level is 145 but im getting a few that is even higher (Crimson Fortress LVL 195 for example). Do i need to complete them aswell? I have no DLC just the base game.

That's actually a twilight mission for a dlc quest. So you can't say you only have base game when it even features twilight missions from dlcs