Trophy thoughts ?

Clafoutee

13 minutes ago, Clafoutee said:

I don't really know this game other than from videos. Howlongtobeat hints that it could take up to 50 hours (completionist style). Some of the trophies look actually quite hard (no hit bosses for example).

Any thoughts from PC players?

Its been noted if you make the right build the game is pretty much a 2/10 :)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

13 hours ago, ShatteredRavenX said:

Says the guy that plated the game way before release.

You know that people can get their hands on games pre-release, right? 

Therefore it's sometimes possible to earn trophies before the actual release date.

@cronocyde e.G. has earned trophies aswell and did a stream like 3 days ago, so I'm pretty sure review codes were given away to a bunch of people.

1 minute ago, ShatteredRavenX said:

When did you get the platinum? 5 days before the digital release, an 19 days before the physical. An you make a comment about cheating of all things! Hmmm.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ShatteredRavenX said:

When did you get the platinum? 5 days before the digital release, an 19 days before the physical. An you make a comment about cheating of all things! Hmmm.

That is also my video (check the name of the poster) and based off a different post I made on this site. I was just joking around and was curious if someone would call me out. I didn't expect for them to call me out for having it early though. I also play a lot of games early and am typically one of the first to do a lot of the games I've platinumed. If you're bored, Earthfall, Enter the Gungeon, Red Faction, BlazBlue, The Lost Child, Lumines Remastered, Vampyr, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, Omensight, The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, Atelier Lydie, Yakuza 6 and many other games have at least one trophy unlocked before release. 

5 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

That is also my video (check the name of the poster) and based off a different post I made on this site. I was just joking around and was curious if someone would call me out. I didn't expect for them to call me out for having it early though. I also play a lot of games early and am typically one of the first to do a lot of the games I've platinumed. If you're bored, Earthfall, Enter the Gungeon, Red Faction, BlazBlue, The Lost Child, Lumines Remastered, Vampyr, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, Omensight, The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, Atelier Lydie, Yakuza 6 and many other games have at least one trophy unlocked before release. 

Since you got the plat, can you give us some insights on the trophies? Maybe some tips? :)

9 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

You know that people can get their hands on games pre-release, right? 

Therefore it's sometimes possible to earn trophies before the actual release date.

@cronocyde e.G. has earned trophies aswell and did a stream like 3 days ago, so I'm pretty sure review codes were given away to a bunch of people.

:facepalm:

He's right! Since I'm a small YouTuber, I contacted Twin Motion and they give me a free key last Thursday before release. The embargo was Friday, 12:00PM, so I streamed the game Friday night for 3 hours, hence getting around 10 trophies.

I know for a fact that some people got free keys too for both review, preview and streaming, so I'm not surprised that some players already have the plat. Also, the game has been out since 2017 on Steam, so a lot of players probably already know the game and rush through it for the platinum.

13 hours ago, Clafoutee said:

Since you got the plat, can you give us some insights on the trophies? Maybe some tips? :)

I posted some guides on my site, gave some basic info here and there are obviously some videos on my YouTube, but it all comes down to abusing ranged weapons, high damage builds and ice. I'll gladly expand on anything, give links or any of that if anyone needs/wants help too. 

Edited by Admiralvic

14 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

So after like 2 whole days of coming up with different builds, i finally beat the final boss, no damage, with the cursed sword on NG+ Surprisingly i didn't need ice or turrets :P

I think it's time for my hands to rest........

Hey, don't keep us waiting.  What was your strat?  ?