New Game+ Coming August 20

Aeir_

2 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

It's disgusting how some of y'all can't enjoy stuff without trophies...

Disgusting? really? You start feeling sick to your stomach or something?

I dont really care if people play for trophies or for fun or for both reasons, it is their chioce.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, zizimonster said:

Sony Santa Monica confirms there will be no new trophies for New Game+

good god, are people complaining to them? why apologize lol.

I DESPISE games getting dlc/update trophies after I plat them. who the hell wants their 100% messed with? it bothers my ocd at least.

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

For fun? The whole point of playing games.

What is fun ? 

3 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

What is the purpose to be a trophy hunter if don’t even play if it everybody on this have skipped a game or 2 because it didn’t have any trophies so yea feel disgusted 

I guess, many / some people wont touch NG+ then. Some said, if you have the platinum, you did and saw everything the game has to offer. 

I dont know, I still have to play the game, so in my case NG+ could come in handy?! 

Edited by Mori

22 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

For me, gaming and trophy hunting are the same thing...they go hand in hand...I don't do one without the other. Trophies completely changed how I play video games...it no longer feels right to play a game without some kind of goal in mind. The "playing for fun" IS going for trophies along with the experience.

In this instance, I already have the Plat in God of War, I literally did everything you can do. So what would I be getting out of NG+ other than to say I played NG+? With trophies I would have had a purpose of revisiting it. Not to mention, I have WAYYYYY too big of a backlog to be spending time replaying a game I finished. I mean, I get it...it's how we USED to game, back in the day you wouldn't have hundreds of games to play, so you'd replay the same game over and over, mastering everything about it. But since last gen, I don't do that anymore...there's no need to. 

• Like 2