Does playing game without patches or season pass make the platinum easier to obtain?

MilanYildirim

4 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Well, l have a life and literally have many better things than doing mindless grinding just to pop a trophy. If there is any way to make it shorter, why not?
Eyes on the prize, not the horizon.

Not to derail this too much, but if that's your arguement you don't actually enjoy playing the game and/or getting the plat which is kinda the opposite of a hardcore fan of something. I for example would never, not in a billion years, pass up on a patch of Bloodborne for a trophy. Which was my original point to begin with, but hey, what do I know.

Yeah, make it shorter for yourself, I sadly don't know anything about this game that could help you. Whish you the best of luck with it anyway.

Cheers

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

Not to derail this too much, but if that's your arguement you don't actually enjoy playing the game and/or getting the plat which is kinda the opposite of a hardcore fan of something. I for example would never, not in a billion years, pass up on a patch of Bloodborne for a trophy. Which was my original point to begin with, but hey, what do I know.

Yeah, make it shorter for yourself, I sadly don't know anything about this game that could help you. Whish you the best of luck with it anyway.

Cheers

20million Zeni for the game takes over 100 hours of grinding the same level to get, but as a fan of the anime it would be a good platinum for someone to have. As far as I know, they haven't changed anything about the game and people have instead found faster ways to get Zeni, boosting could be a challenge because the game recently had a tournament at EVO which would hype the game up and probably entice more people to play it and get online to become better at it. It was the most played game at EVO so finding your boosting partner might be hard when people of many regions play the game for fun. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sergen said:

20million Zeni for the game takes over 100 hours of grinding the same level to get, but as a fan of the anime it would be a good platinum for someone to have. As far as I know, they haven't changed anything about the game and people have instead found faster ways to get Zeni, boosting could be a challenge because the game recently had a tournament at EVO which would hype the game up and probably entice more people to play it and get online to become better at it. It was the most played game at EVO so finding your boosting partner might be hard when people of many regions play the game for fun. 

Not really, I just grinded the 20M in like 60h.

Anyway, the cool thing of this plat is reaching 530k BP, progression in this game is amazing for the player.

As a person who’s has a live and also has better things to do then to do mindless grinding for over a 100+ hours and still got the Platinum for the game, the answer is no. There is no easier way to grind the zeni in the game, just get on with it if you want the Plat. I’m horrible at fighting games and I put in the hours around my life so saying you have better things to do isn’t really valid as a excuse if you want the Plat. 

• Like 1

Turbo controller. The grind still exists, is in fact even longer as you will only earn approx 450 zenni a minute but the beauty of it is that you don't have to give up 100 hours of your time. The turbo controller plays the game for you while you're at work/asleep/out with the wife and kids/etc.