Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

11 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

There's only one little thing i kinda dislike about the Halloween outfit and it's well that pretty much just her nipples are covered. Should be a bit more covered up imo so it would look less silly.

I kinda like it. (Don't @ me lmao)

@Helmet_time I'm so behind on anime that I think Azur Lane is the best thing I've watched all year that is Hi-Score Girl :D

Waiting for The Outer Worlds to install so I thought I'd share the first of my Azur Lane merch to arrive. 

So I get this package from China and it's got this on the box

Spoiler

PnNcLDF.jpg

Opens it up to see

Spoiler

nEMsSqN.jpg

Then I opens the book to see

Spoiler

mudPOsU.jpg

Was it worth the price? Given it's limited nature, sure. Shame there are no claim codes for exclusive shaz  like the BD roms for the anime will get. It's also easier to explain to people than a pillow.

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Crosswave pre order

Don't get mad at me for posting so much 1f604.png

Use this link to see a bunch of Azur Lane stuff on Iffy Europe. Including Crosswave LE

https://store.iffyseurope.com/search?q=azur+lane

I have to wait until January 2020 to pre-order through the IF Store here in NA. Since I don't want to make a new account in Limited Run Games. 

I am also a bit pissed that they are charging us a lot for this Limited Edition since MegaTagmension Blanc had the same amount of stuff and it was only 75 dollars.

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Been looking at AL wiki when i found:

nRr2H3E.png

There's also a hipper one aswe as a few others.

Yeah that is the Polaris Event that happened in the East. It is coming to the west but after the Hololive Collab Event which is one of the main reasons people are shitting on Hololive Collab Event since the Hololive event is a collab event meaning it may be a one time thing so a lot of players feel obligated to get the ships but they don't want to use the cubes since a lot of players want the Polaris ships.

Also there is the fact that Hololive are Virtualtubers (sort of like Kizuna AI) but they are only popular in Japan and China and are popular more on Bilili (a Chinese Video site) than YouTube. People are complaining on why are we getting Hololive Collab if the characters aren't even known here meanwhile the Utawarerumono Collab still hasn't arrived to the west yet even though Utawarerumono is more known in the west than Hololive.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

I can totally understand why Polaris is delayed till 2020 here. Music licencing is a bitch, so I am presuming that has something to do with it. 

Tbh, idc what events we get as long as ships look cool. 

Plus to me Azur Lane is great exposure for these new concepts that western audiences might not know about..

That said, let's get this girl in the game, please.

latest?cb=20190227022235

• Like 2

I'm not terribly interested in collab events myself, though I'm sure they'll be plenty of fun stuff to do.  Since cubes are a (relatively) finite resource I'm probably not going to roll for the ships, though they are cute and it's cool that we're getting the event.  

Polaris on the other hand... 

• Like 2

So am I the only one who's excited on the Hololive event here? While I sometimes watch Fubuki's stream and Sora's music(I actually just found out that Tokino Sora is a part of Hololive.), I wanna get all of them.

Besides the music licensing, my guess is that we're getting the Polaris event after getting the PR2 ships since Gascogne is part of Muse and we need the original first.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

I'm not terribly interested in collab events myself, though I'm sure they'll be plenty of fun stuff to do.  Since cubes are a (relatively) finite resource I'm probably not going to roll for the ships, though they are cute and it's cool that we're getting the event.  

Polaris on the other hand... 

Yeah I am way more hyped for Polaris but I can't skip Hololive Event as much as I want to because it is going to annoy the shit out of me if I see black slots on the Collab Character section of the Collection. I just hope to get the Hololive ships with as little cubes as possible. 

dccS4SP.jpg

13 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

That said, let's get this girl in the game, please.

latest?cb=20190227022235

I would whale so hard if Azur Lane has a Collab with Senran Kagura. Especially for Ikaruga and Yomi. 

2 hours ago, Revvie said:

Besides the music licensing, my guess is that we're getting the Polaris event after getting the PR2 ships since Gascogne is part of Muse and we need the original first.

That makes sense if it does get delayed to 2020. We get the Original Gascogne and then Polaris Gascogne later. I just though it would be like how we got Loli Hiei first and then the Original Hiei second. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Revvie said:

So am I the only one who's excited on the Hololive event here? While I sometimes watch Fubuki's stream and Sora's music(I actually just found out that Tokino Sora is a part of Hololive.), I wanna get all of them.

I don't know the ones that are part of Hololive event. But i honestly don't mind since the event will most likely get me to know the ships that are part of the event a bit.

@AndyKazama

Ikaruga sure would be nice to have in AL. Someone message the SK creator about it maybe he can do something.

• Like 1

@Revvie if Polaris means Azuma, I need to double down and get 900 tech points for Sakura Empire! Only 650 to go....

@Tosmasta00 SK needs more exposure west. Marvelous need some balls to stand up to Sony and make 7 the game they want it to be. A Kandagawa Jets Girls or Valkyrie Drive x-cover would be awesome too.

@Helmet_time I agree on the cubes for Hololive. I might have 120+ but I feel no need to get all the ships. They won't help my Sakura, Eagle, Iron or Navy tech points, so they'll never get used!

Edit: English trophy list up already

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10040-azur-lane-crosswave

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 2

Im. Scatman

ECHhQuI.jpg

YES! Grandma looks even more badass than before.

F4zQU1K.jpg

*lewd

op0UzKi.jpg

I want to... touch... those horns.

HY2uoBf.jpg

Another maid for the collection.

29hrjFd.jpg

FUBUKI FUBUKI FUBUKI!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I didn't play much but so far so good. 2 Kawakaze in my fleet is one of the best things to happen in AL. :awesome:

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

Retrofits do not increase oil consumption.  Also, the awaking cost of retrofitted ships is calculated per their original rarity, not the 'improved' rarity. 

Many thanks. Was thinking of doing up some elites to SRs to lower op costs. 

Also Warspite could be a good replacement for Littorio as she'll get tech bonuses. 

I just hope after this we'll be on another event break so I can get my fleet sorted. 

Ships i got before the Hololive event:

vJabR1b.jpg

ovfSPqG.jpg

EDIT: Just Saw this on the EU Iffystore

https://store.iffyseurope.com/products/azur-lane-acrylic-standee-takao

@TheVader66  (EDIT2 This Tagging thing sure is broken as heck can't delete and can't seem to make a second one.)

@AndyKazama

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 3

On 20.11.2019 at 10:51 PM, Revvie said:

Nope. It's the Special Warrior Training event is one with the Warspite retrofit item. It's a x-number of days event with a minigame I think.

Memories is like it gives a personal story on a specific ship. You can look at the Memento->Memories->Ships to see who has one. To see all of a ship's story, the main goal is Lvl. 100 + Love affinity.

Well that's truth but I still love the art.

Btw, we did get a Vtuber Event before.

800px-Kizuna_AI_Collaboration_-_Mileston

Which in my opinion, one of the best event in Azur Lane. I only know Fubuki in Hololive but we'll see how the event will turn out.

The Kazuna AI was the worse event - Only Event I really disliked but wouldn't mind a Re-run soon since we now finally meet the requirement to complete it.

Also need a Ascade Re-run so I can get the missing movie.

Missing only Fubuki and Tomoe to have all the Hololive ships

Edited by Artemisthemp

I wish the skin re-run would last a little longer for me to buy a L2D but alas, I only brought one skin.

tiIRWx3.jpg

I'm a little bored so I have something to say to Helena and why I brought this skin:

I'll start off with she's the best boss killer support in-game. Even though it's a proc skill, once it procs, you can rain hell on the enemies. Stat-wise she's an Elite gunboat with good stats except her HP so be sure protect her when using her.

88DnZ9D.jpg

I've been using her since at the very start until now. She has PTSD and her lines is just sad. I'm a little upset when I didn't buy her skin when it released but thank you to Yostar for the Re-run skins.

vxwdZFh.jpg

The biggest reason I brought this skin is that she went from having PTSD to having a confidence in herself. My girl has really grown. I'm so proud.

567Xpag.jpg

Other reasons is that her voice is even cuter, one of my favorite Love line and her with Cleveland.

HDIYz1B.jpg

Yes Helena-chan, you're awesome... Maybe even breath-taking. Now if you'll excuse me, I will patiently wait for more Helena arts.

hqdMnXi.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

@Revvie too long to quote on my old phone. 

Are you talking about Radar Scan - debuff chance every X seconds? Is it that good?

Of course. Radar Scan is one of the best in the game. Here's here the level 10 skill.

tf6HC52.jpg

It's a proc skill. You still need to activate it. 60% still a pretty good chance of her proccing her skill.

vAWlcSO.jpg

So the enemy on screen is that Tracker Siren and the Radar Scan proc. See that circle. The Radar Scan applies to the Tracker so you'll get +40% damage increase for 10 secs to that Tracker. So imagine like Enty's Lucky E or a BB's barrage with +40% damage increase.

V5k6GHz.jpg

Onscreen enemies only during the Radar Scan's proc. That ship appears a few seconds after the Radar Scan proc so it didn't applied to it. So her skill takes some luck and timing to get a huge damage potential.

Idk if that explains it and yeah, Helena is awesome.