Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

4 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

Bye Bye Love Live :)

Oh hell no, I been playing Love Live School Idol Festival for years and has more friendly gacha than every mobile game I played besides Girls Frontline.

The one that may be leaving is Fate Grand Order since as of the Summer Event there is no one I want from any future banners until Anastasia which is two years from now.

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh hell no, I been playing Love Live School Idol Festival for years and has more friendly gacha than every mobile game I played besides Girls Frontline.

The one that may be leaving is Fate Grand Order since as of the Summer Event there is no one I want from any future banners until Anastasia which is two years from now.

Better solution buy a new phone with more storage space :)

4 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

Better solution buy a new phone with more storage space :)

I would love to do that but right now I don't have the money. What I hate is that I have an SD Card on my phone but it doesn't allow all of the app's data to be moved to the SD Card. Only partial of it.

So far I have been doing good in Azur Lane. I am still setting up my team. I am not going for efficiency at the moment which is why I am missing torpedo class ship. Anyways here is my team.

U7lPX1G.png?1

i0SaPgr.png?1

I got lucky that I was able to get both HMS Illustrious and IJN Takao without much trouble. Though my favorite girl is USS Hornet since she was my first Elite Ship besides the USS Yorktown and USS Saratoga who I both got through special methods. @Tosmasta00 @Artemisthemp So how you guys been doing in the game?

mMAFQh2.png?1

9xSKNIv.png?1

UePWI87.png?1

Mz3Fes3.png?1

OgBqlMR.png?1

1KhGCth.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

14 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@TheVader66

Can't play Azur Lane since it's not available on PC via Andapp and i don't have a smartphone.

You can find it on PureAPK

@TheVader66 

I got my Warspite, Saratoga, Takao so very happy and hoping for Unicorn since I really like her :)

BTW their will be a Q&A where devs will answer questions, so if you have any maybe you should ask. (I already asked about the Visitor from another Dimension co-lab (HDN)

Source: 

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1031601796882620418

Edited by Artemisthemp

4 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

@TheVader66 

I got my Warspite, Saratoga, Takao so very happy and hoping for Unicorn since I really like her :)

BTW their will be a Q&A where devs will answer questions, so if you have any maybe you should ask. (I already asked about the Visitor from another Dimension co-lab (HDN)

Source: 

Too bad APK's won't run on a PC without an emulator and those won't run on my laptop (too weak).

But yeah i will ask then and maybe they might answer it. (Though i kinda doubt it)

11 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

@TheVader66 

Source: 

I don't know what to ask them. Also you didn't tag me right so I didn't get the notification.

Also I got Erebus who has become one of favorites in the game.

HsR5h4b.jpg

On 22.8.2018 at 9:07 AM, Artemisthemp said:

My dorm in Azur Lane :) (I really need to get coins to replace those ugly walls 

Screenshot_20180821-220624.jpg

The walls? I would rather get rid of that floor since it looks more damaged than the walls.

Just noticed you might wanna move those 2 PC's a bit further away from the wall because atm they can only acess one of the 2 PC's from what it looks like.

Edited by Tosmasta00

16 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

The walls? I would rather get rid of that floor since it looks more damaged than the walls.

Just noticed you might wanna move those 2 PC's a bit further away from the wall because atm they can only acess one of the 2 PC's from what it looks like.

Wow didn't even notice it :)

• Like 1

So I update my main fleet and I am extremely happy with how it is right now. Got Belfast from building and Prinz Eugen from the consecutive login. Belfast is coming close to my heart but Hornet still has it. I can't wait to marry her in the future. Though does marriage in Azur Lane do anything like in Girls Frontline where your wife essentially got a stat boost.

iPhaC60.png?1

VGGivbY.png?1

ZZagVzc.png?1

By the way I am gaining more ships drawn by Saru and I love them especially Portland though she has eyes only for her sister Indianapolis. @Satoshi Ookami I am surprised you aren't playing the game since it has a lot of lolis which is your thing. I am currently collecting all Saru made ships, so I am only showing the Saru's Lolis but they are more in the game that are not made by Saru.

K0LJDod.png?1

hqu30l7.png?1

HsR5h4b.png?1

TcLgTjt.png?1

2bDMEUb.png?2

By the way, I discovered that Saru actually drew a woman instead of a loli which I have never seen the artist do that before in Azur Lane or Girls Frontline. I still love it since I love Saru's artwork. 

9p0HGtx.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 25/08/2018 at 0:43 PM, TheVader66 said:

I am surprised you aren't playing the game since it has a lot of lolis which is your thing.

Do we have to go through this again? ;)

APK => not interested.

And frankly, seeing all the mobile games you are active in, I'm slowly realizing I'm not particularly interested in non-anime gacha:hmm: 

So... that's pretty much why I don't need anything more than SAO and LL.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Do we have to go through this again? ;)

APK => not interested.

And frankly, seeing all the mobile games you are active in, I'm slowly realizing I'm not particularly interested in non-anime gacha:hmm: 

So... that's pretty much why I don't need anything more than SAO and LL.

It is available in Europe though. At least I think since it isn't called NA version but EN version and I haven't heard of Europeans complaining about not getting the game like with what happened in FGO.

Also I am actually the opposite of you when it comes to anime games. I don't like playing games based on animes since they usually only rely on the name and don't try as hard in their games (DanMachi for example)

34 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, it's not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azur_Lane

• EN: TBA, 2018

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

English Open Beta servers opened up on August 16th, 2018 for both iOS and Android.

English == NA, as always :awesome: 

I went to look and yeah there is no EU version of the game.

Wow, EU's anti-gaming gambling laws and their stigma of female sexuality has really made some mobile games avoid EU like the plague.

This is my fleet so far. I should get Prinz from the login reward soon. I got Portland yesterday so I might run a Portland & Indianapolis in the front line. I plan to farm 3-4 when I get there for Akagi & Kaga. I got Takao this morning. I'll start to level her soon. I like her personality so I made her my secretary. 

SQoPnbn.jpg

wIMxiQq.jpg

RVvvDti.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

This is my fleet so far. I should get Prinz from the login reward soon. I got Portland yesterday so I might run a Portland & Indianapolis in the front line. I plan to farm 3-4 when I get there for Akagi & Kaga. I got Takao this morning. I'll start to level her soon. I like her personality so I made her my secretary. 

SQoPnbn.jpg

wIMxiQq.jpg

RVvvDti.jpg

That is Awesome, I personally love Takao as well. She is amazing in combat especially with her Torpedoes. I would post her but I don't want to spoil what she says in her "Love" dialogue. 

I will post about another one of my favorite ships: Rodney. I finally managed to grind enough Gems to get her Swimsuit. She looks lovely and her Chibi is adorable with her little ball.

3aIPCMN.jpg

RRUhuIw.jpg

cFLFF7C.jpg

By the way, here is chart that has been helping in deciding what gears works best with each different ship class: Equip_List_20180316.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helmet_time said:

@TheVader66

Thank for the mini equipment guide.  That's really handy.

You're welcome, I was having trouble with assigning Gears to the ships. I am still having some issues.

In case you need to know which types of ships are which, here is the list of their ship types.

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/List_of_Ships_by_Type

@Helmet_time @Artemisthemp Also incase anybody wants to add me. Here is my name and UID Number to find me on the Friend Search and add me 

WUirOu7.jpg

On 9/3/2018 at 1:25 PM, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

SQoPnbn.jpg

wIMxiQq.jpg

RVvvDti.jpg

I tried to tag you but I couldn't for some reason but you can friend me as well.

• Like 3