Dirty dog? Ero wanko!?... Thank you.

kCjNdhw.jpg

NC wants to know your location.

UAPHxLv.jpg

Let me close that for you.

72fUTWc.jpg

The main girl of DOA and RIP Ayane. 

7ZeUTSS.jpg

Now is your chance to be more than friends to Honoka.

bSn13A0.jpg

Flat is JUSTICE!... or is she?

• Like 3

My Journey of getting my first PR ship is completed & it has to be the most important one from PR2!  Not PR1 or PR3!

En8hkxJVEAAu9Ai?format=jpg&name=large

En8j-fIUUAAG9Dz?format=jpg&name=large

All hail Friedrich der Große my child!  I'd manage to get her skin from the Black Friday skin return! Luckily ever since the Divergent Chessboard return as a war archive & the rate up construction help A LOT since I'd gotten the some of the important Iron Blood ships required to even start developing her at all.  Luckily this research development showed up right as I was about to finish the process!  Next up is Neptune & then Izumo which both not being far behind which I needed to finish both CDC II at currently 45%!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Wherer did you pre-order it? I would like to buy it but can't find any store.

I was just there. This is where I got my Takao and Eugen. 

https://www.play-asia.com/atelier-ryza-ever-darkness-the-secret-hideout-17-scale-pre-pain/13/70d25t

Can we get a cross over with Azur Lane now?

atelier-ryza-ever-darkness-the-secret-hi

59 minutes ago, SmugPieceCandy said:

Huh, wasn't expecting to find an Azur Lane thread here.

This thread pretty much got me into the game. A year and half on, still playing. 

8 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Oh I see!

Haha I don't think so, remember that Ryza is the first thicc main protagonist in the entire serie, before Ryza Atelier was more “pure”and personally I miss the old Atelier standard characters. 1f62d.png 

Ryza is pure tho. She doesn't realise she's thicc, yet. I hope it's a meme they reference in the second. (what a perfect time for a crossover event that would be)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Oh you! Can't wait until I'm able to pinch those thighs in 2021

If you ever win the lottery, you can always pick up this life-sized statue of Ryza:

SOURCE (with a ton of pictures): https://www.famitsu.com/news/202011/28210319.html
y_5fc20005b171b.jpg

• Like 1

Apparently the Japanese version will have these two ships available for permanent construction after their next maintenance.

Quite lucky!

EodBJCYU8AEhzzP?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Hopefully one day it will appear on EN servers eventhough there's no current news yet of what going to happen next after DOA collab!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Personally I don't know when Yostar will do Formidable event again, I have more than 1 year waiting just for her to appear one more time...

Hopefully in the next two to four months we will get a re-run of that particular event. I am still somewhat frustrated that I didn't manage to get HMS Formidable back when the event originally ran (even after blowing over 160 cubes in my attempts at constructing her). If they don't end up re-running that event soon, hopefully they will permanently add Formidable to the Special construction pool.

Anyway, I finally got my first PR ship early last week (FFNF Saint Louis) after many months of slowly grinding that 2 million XP for her. Had the honor of breaking out the outfit/L2D skin I purchased months ago in anticipation of getting Saint Louis and put it to good use.

Spoiler

Saint_LouisParty.png

As of this past Thursday, I am slowly working on grinding that 1 Million and 2 Million XP towards USS Seattle. Hopefully I can unlock her a lot faster than it took to get Saint Louis (I am starting to use more Eagle Union ships in my vanguard for three of my six fleets, which will help get XP faster).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Hopefully in the next two to four months we will get a re-run of that particular event.

I have almost 20 mail and 350 cubes, I'm saving resources while waiting for she to appear again (at least I got Shinnano in the previous event) but the point is... I'm not spending cubes/money for more than 1 years, just the minimum for daily missions.

14 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Getting married to Takao POV _qi9XY9yMufjtPIum9cvOmreV-JyxseA60xzfoy7

Credit: (https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/k8h3cn/pov_you_are_getting_married_to_takao/)

Liking the way she braided her hair.

Also beware the hidden sword she has with her.

Something else i would like to see is each girl having a western style wedding dress and an eastern one. (Though i always say  jokingly that her Lessons of Spring outfit is her second wedding outfit.)