Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

3 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Liking the way she braided her hair.

Also beware the hidden sword she has with her.

Something else i would like to see is each girl having a western style wedding dress and an eastern one. (Though i always say  jokingly that her Lessons of Spring outfit is her second wedding outfit.)

I am down with this idea. What I do appreciate is the small detail, of making a vow to the asian ships and marrying the western ones. 

I wouldn't be against Takao getting an oath skin like Atago's... 

• Like 1

To go along with that event is the 3x core data!

EoyjdctUUAAoNT4?format=png&name=small

? Always a plus to see that again & the two light ships that are being permanently added in EN servers too!

Kinda sad that Blue Archive delayed from end of December 2020 to beginning 2021!

https://twitter.com/Blue_ArchiveJP/status/1335856811342065664

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 2

Finished the Vacation Lane event and got almost all of them but at least I got all Dead or Alive girls. Now to start saving Wisdom Cubes and do The Enigma and the Shark for the EXP before I start farming for Glorious.

New Ships:

Spoiler

6e1074b8ff52a8d0d5045517b878c4e016075973

18d481c061a969f64ef64db96ed0197816075976

7fc52d474cd8b80193037e2fb5cd79bc16075976

Now I had no reason to save the Venus Points.

f9475cffad845bd76f025c5fbc5adc5616075976

30a3c2cd20a64d96d59ebbcc4db8e44c16075976

073ddb7c21edc66f7177cf491543db4516075976

e11fbf6617e8223e17b6de7e2e0e2a5d16075976

e279f67cf59fa3eea4be3347335aa4b016075976

606f5de24dfa34dcd774bd8a3eea90bd16075977

bd85ff8dc7d485b0cb7025132783240c16075978

6848fe2c54e46e63e8ecd9fc8fc01a2816075999

New Retrofits:

Spoiler

e3939f35a24d5c3d455d70a7c620ca1e16075977

9dbf952783804f8ed1f7700d2b5cb12216075978

I was thinking of putting this in my last post, but since San Diego suddenly wanted to steal the spotlight by being 1st in the 5 cubes pull.

Eo6A-kMU0AEYES4?format=jpg&name=large

I do have her stage which is ready just for San Diego!

Eo8hT7MUYAAgfrV?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1337426928240893952

"Characters from "The War God's Return" event, such as Mikasa and Hiei, will be rate-up in Heavy Construction Pool after the upcoming maintenance for a limited time. Then they will be added into the construction pool permanently."

--

EpGNGqtUUAI9Xke?format=jpg&name=large

Managed to get Arashio in a 10 pull along with Yuubari.

EpGNIKUU8AAKkqz?format=jpg&name=large

They get to enjoy bit of Xmas in their redecoration dorm.

Edited by Black54Ninja

EpLiXQgVgAE8Rei?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1338381912293818370

Seems obvious that's involving with Operation Siren!

EpRuXsuVgAE1CvN?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1338876473462108160

They said it will be arriving in late December!

EpXVjYgVEAI2JuU?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1339238868151767041

"For Operation Siren, Commanders are required to be level 60 or above to participate. But don't worry if you haven't reached it yet as Operation Siren is a permanent game mode in Azur Lane."

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 1

On 14/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, Black54Ninja said:

EpLiXQgVgAE8Rei?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1338381912293818370

Seems obvious that's involving with Operation Siren!

EpRuXsuVgAE1CvN?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1338876473462108160

They said it will be arriving in late December!

EpXVjYgVEAI2JuU?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1339238868151767041

"For Operation Siren, Commanders are required to be level 60 or above to participate. But don't worry if you haven't reached it yet as Operation Siren is a permanent game mode in Azur Lane."

From experience, Late December is implying next week. Buckle up guys because this will be a doozy.

【Notice】 For details on changing the skill effect of existing ships, Posted on the official website! ▼ Click here for details ▼
https://azurlane.jp/news-item.html?i=1175

We will inform you of the timing of change implementation in the maintenance notification. looking forward to!

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/1339471873235537920

Thank you for always playing "Azur Lane".

To adjust the game balance, we plan to make the following changes (strengthening) to the skills of existing ships.

・ South Dakota's Strongest Shield

Activates every 30 seconds. Replaces 50% of the damage taken by the main fleet for 8 seconds. Restores the durability of the damage received after that

Activated once 15 seconds after the start of the battle and every 25 seconds thereafter. Replaces 50% of the damage taken by the main fleet for 10 seconds. Restores the durability of the damage received after that, and further increases your own firepower (the effect of increasing firepower can be added up to 3 times)

・ Prince of Wales Royal Alliance

During battle, each union ship on your side will increase its firepower, anti-aircraft, loading, and evasion.

At the start of the battle, each union ship in the ally fleet has increased its own firepower, anti-aircraft, loading, and avoidance (up to 3 ships can be added * the increase value for each ship is higher than before the correction).

If there are 3 or more Union ships in your fleet, you can further shorten your first fire preparation time, increase the firepower and anti-aircraft of the avant-garde fleet Union ship, and increase the air and anti-aircraft of the main fleet Union ship.

・ Graf Zeppelin Iron-Blooded Wings

Reduces damage to iron-blooded ships

Reduces damage to ships of the Iron-Blooded camp. For each iron-blooded ship of the ally fleet, your own aviation is up (up to 3 ships can be added)

・ Graf Zeppelin Iron-Blooded Hawk

When equipped with Clap carrier-based aircraft (BF-109T, ME-155A, JU-87C, etc.), the power correction of each is increased.

If you are equipped with one or more iron-blooded carrier-based aircraft, the power correction of all your own carrier-based aircraft frames will be increased.

・ Big Hunting

Increased damage to heavy cruisers. -- Is it the battle history that sank Graf Spee?

Increases your own lightning and avoidance, and increases the damage you do to medium armored enemies. [Additional effect of heavy cruiser: If your main gun attack hits the same enemy 4 times, the speed of that enemy is reduced for 5 seconds]

・ Shokaku Guardian Crane

Increases damage dealt by allies for 12 seconds after air strike, reduces damage received

Activated during your own air attack. Increases damage dealt to enemies by allies for 12 seconds and reduces damage received from enemies

・ Zuikaku Crane of Encouragement

After an air attack, the damage of the next air attack is increased, and can be accumulated up to 3 times.

At the beginning of the battle, if there are 3 or more friendly heavy cherry ships, your air attack damage will increase; at the time of your air attack, the damage that your next air attack will do to the enemy will increase (the effect of this skill is maximum) Can be added up to 3 times)

・ Javelin Kai Assault Form ・ EX

Activated every 20 seconds with a probability. Assault form ・ Enter EX state, fire a powerful barrage, and increase your own lightning strike by 30% for 5 seconds.

Activated every 20 seconds with a probability. Assault form ・ Enter EX state, fire a powerful barrage, and increase your own lightning strike by 30% for 8 seconds.

・ Victorious Victory Song

Increases damage to your battleship and reduces projectile damage received

Increases damage to your own battleships and reduces projection damage received; increases damage to battleships of your fleet carrier / light aircraft carrier

・ Massachusetts Big Mamie

At the start of the battle, each union heavy cruiser / battleship other than the friendly fleet will increase its own firepower, anti-aircraft, and avoidance (up to 3 ships can be added).

At the start of the battle, each friendly fleet's union heavy cruiser / battleship will increase its own firepower, anti-aircraft, and avoidance (up to 3 ships can be added).

Massachusetts £ 2700 Justice

The attribute of the main gun attack becomes "armor-piercing super heavy bullet". When hitting a target, the power increases depending on the flight distance of the hit shell.

When your own main gun attack hits an enemy, the power increases depending on the distance of the hit shell (if the secondary armament frame is equipped with union weapons, the maximum increase value changes, and the attribute of the main gun attack is " It becomes an armor-piercing super heavy bullet ")

・ Taiho Aviation Cooperation

When the loading of its own air attack is completed, it will make an air attack by the meteor, comet, and Ayakumo attack corps with each probability (Ayakumo does not attack the enemy, and for 8 seconds from the start, the damage done by the main fleet of the ally 10% up)

When the loading of its own air attack is completed, one of the meteor, comet, and Ayakumo will make an air attack, and the remaining two types will make an air attack with their respective probability (Ayakumo will attack the enemy). (Increases the damage dealt by the main fleet of allies by 10% for 8 seconds from the start)

・ Reno Vigilante Supporter

At the beginning of the battle, if a light aircraft carrier / aircraft carrier is in a battle-ready state in the fleet, its own critical rate will increase; each light aircraft carrier / aircraft carrier will increase the damage done to its own destroyer / light cruise ( Can be added up to 3 times). Reduces damage to friendly light aircraft carriers and aircraft carriers in the first and second battles of the fleet to which they belong 

At the beginning of the battle, if a light aircraft carrier / aircraft carrier is in a battle-ready state in the fleet, its own critical rate will increase; each light aircraft carrier / aircraft carrier will increase the damage done to its own destroyer / light cruise ( Can be added up to 3 times). Reduces damage to yourself and your light aircraft carriers / aircraft carriers in up to the 4th battle of your fleet. 

(Skill effect slightly increased from before modification)

・ Reno Reno Reactor

Increases your AA / Firepower at the beginning of the battle; Every time your capital ship is damaged 3 times during the battle, your AA / Firepower increases until the end of the battle (up to 2 times can be added)

At the beginning of the battle, your anti-aircraft / firepower is increased; every time a friendly ship other than yourself is damaged twice during the battle, your anti-aircraft / firepower is increased until the end of the battle (up to 2 times can be added)

・ All bullets fired-Kaohsiung type

Fire all bullets-Kaohsiung Type I every time you attack 9 times with your own gun

Fires all bullets-Kaohsiung Type I for every 6 attacks with your main gun; only once when your own full fire is activated during battle, your evasion rate increases by 10% until the end of the battle

(All bullets fired-In the case of Takao type II, the activation frequency is changed from 6 attacks to 4 attacks)

Dear Commander, Accompanying the Operation Siren update, several characters will be buffed. The full details of these changes will be posted at a later date. Stay Tuned!

Epb1H72U0AEypmE?format=jpg&name=large

Epb5p-rVgAAoipP?format=png&name=4096x409

【Operation Siren】 In Operation Siren, Oil is not required for sorties. Instead, Action Point (AP) will be used for entering zones and GM commands. AP will regenerate overtime and can be instantly refilled by using oil or items.

EpcefD4VgAMPptq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

TB - Greetings, Commander. I am TB, your identification interface digital assistant and navigator. TB will be coming in Operation Siren. Stay Tuned!

EpgiIJBVEAEFmjB?format=jpg&name=large

【Operation Siren】 In Operation Siren, materials drop from defeating enemies and opening crates. By using these materials in gear lab, existing equipment can be upgrade into stronger ones.

EphqoyfUYAASxay?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

EplJI5sVoAAfrnf?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1340183221091201025

"After the upcoming maintenance, the Blueprint Completion Plan for Roon will be available. Commanders will be able to obtain extra Roon blueprints after each research. The maximum number of Roon blueprints obtainable in this event is 30."

Personally I rather have Odin blueprints than Roon, since I am severely close to get Odin research completion in no time.  Eventhough their focus on BCP is PR1 ships!

Edited by Black54Ninja

-Hiryuu META-

Hiryuu META will soon descend upon Ashes Showdown. Commander will you be able to defeat her and recruit her into your dock? #OperationSiren #AzurLane #Yostar

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1340209614873235457

Eplf537UYAUxtF4?format=jpg&name=large

t1HylRU.jpeg

g1ajm8cwo3661.jpg

• Like 2

【Ashes Showdown】
By gathering Ashes Coordinates in Operation Siren, Commanders can get the chance to challenge Ashes characters. Defeat them to earn Sync Points which gives milestone rewards including Ashes characters.

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1340326027776716800

Epm-44cUcAEnbhC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

EpwAzQBUcAE6XWQ?format=jpg&name=small

I've finally completed acquiring Odin after working on F. D. G. leveling up to 119.  Next up is still the PR1 ships that I'd been putting on hold.

EpwA4A_VoAIRLbb?format=jpg&name=small

I also decided to do a 1-time rate up for the current return of the war god and got the two ships that I do care more is Hiei & Hamakaze.  Though I'm surprise to get Hiei-chan in the same pull & I did bought all 3 Hiei skins after getting the gems package. 

EpvoH9AU0AYrjUJ?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1340921539298934784

"Combat Preparation: Iron Blood is a prelude event that will begin after the maintenance. Earn extra experience by sortieing with Z46, Prinz Eugen, Yamashiro, and Kongou to prepare for the upcoming major event."

EpwOyxJVgAIRHKR?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1340963140226277377

"The long-awaited Operation Siren will be launching on December 22nd, 2020. This update will introduce Operation Siren, Guild 2.0 and Ashes Showdown. We can't wait for Commanders to experience all these new features."

Even more news with the later event on 12/29 with more Iron Blood KMS ships!

EpwgJPOUcAEMpw9?format=jpg&name=small

Epwt9xTXYAMzz-b?format=jpg&name=small

"New KMS event, Inverted Orthant"

With trailer:

Christmas skins:

EpwfqKyU8AA79Xm?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 2

On 20.12.2020 at 2:13 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Does that means that I should join a guild or something? (currently I'm in one with me alone, because I never understood what guilds function was...). 

So far Guild only was a second chat that's all it brought with it.

Also if anyone is on Avrora Server the Guild i'm in (a chatroom 5 guild) is looking for people the ID of the guild is:

【Returning Veteran Players' Gift】 For Commanders that are Level 30 or above and haven't logged in for the past 30 days, HQ will be sending 10 Wisdom Cubes and 7,500 Coins as a returning gift. Also, by doing returnee missions, many rewards can be obtained!

Ep2buX1XYAg_x5i?format=jpg&name=medium

Ep24M28UYAE1u-9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Epwz-QWUcAESMsT?format=jpg&name=large

Ep087_PUUAABuZs?format=jpg&name=large

EpwyA5SUUAEdrFB?format=jpg&name=large

EpxAFkzU8AYmFzk?format=jpg&name=large

EpwvZEEVEAEHEZm?format=jpg&name=large

Epwt-BVXYAAaILy?format=jpg&name=large

Ep0xU9qU0AA9nfh?format=jpg&name=large

Ep0hZdOVEAEBgO7?format=jpg&name=large

Epz25hoU8AANlUi?format=jpg&name=large

EpxN1U0VEAAMWhP?format=jpg&name=large

EpxN0HNUwAAgz-N?format=jpg&name=large

EpgfIIFVoAEnE6h?format=jpg&name=900x900

Epw4QILVgAAXEYH?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

If anyone is struggling with Operation Siren, I've got this advise. You get extra 2 fleets at start of chapter 2. 

On the topic: who's enjoying the new mode? So much to balance in the game now 1f605.png

It's mostly good otherwise some translation still in chinese or japanese as well few stability issues with the loading in textures. They should've spend bit more time with maintenance than to release these small patches. I tend to heal more at the port than the healing items!

I give it a 4 stars & it does give a decent amount of healing items & action points supplies.  A huge plus that involves no morale to your squad & no oil usage (Except to use for Action points recoup).

Edited by Black54Ninja