Trophy Thoughts?

MLP-Tombstone

I already have this pre-ordered :D it just looks so fun and adorable, I pre-ordered as soon as it appeared on the PSN store :P

Anyway, yeah, trophy list looks like most will just be gained from regular play. Dunno how hard earning 75k in Rush mode will be, but I'm sure it'll come with practice. Same with the 50 points in slimeball, not sure if that'll be hard or not since I haven't played it yet.

Only trophy I don't like the look of is the one for murdering the baby chick. Whyyyyyy?? :( I hate when I have to kill innocent creatures for trophies :( 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, communistwookiee said:

Not normally into "farming life" type games, but Jim Sterling convinced me to give this one a shot. Looks fun and charming. It's also releasing physically same day as digital so woot.

Same, I saw him do a review on this aaaaages ago and it seems fun, I'll get round to it at some point :)

On 8/19/2018 at 6:30 PM, smudgedhorizon said:

Weird that they cut so many achievements from the Xbox list when doing the trophies. Only 31 trophies, but 57 achievements. It seems all the low and mid level progression ones have been removed (like sell 100/1000/2500/5000 plorts, discover X areas, etc). 

Interesting.

This game looks so cute!

Just got the Plat. it was very easy. 90% of trophies will just come naturally. only three that were slightly hard was hat trick (just do the 7Zee Rewards Club in your house till you get a passive that will have gold slimes give 3 at once), Rush Plortmaster ( i suggest looking up a couple guide and see what they did and the tricks they used before trying) I managed to get it my first try with honey and boom slime combos. ended with 90,000 and needed 75,000 (its money overall earned so you can spend to buy upgrades. not sure if there is a in game total tracker.