Way to rack up kills for 40k trophy leaving game idle!!

First of all, massive thanks to @wikidclowne for this beast of a find!

This has to be the most amazing discovery in the history of EVERYTHING lols.

So what you are going to want to do is start chapter 3 the weapon, chapter start.  You will be on a plane shooting flying orcs for a short time.  Once you fall from the plane and touch down on the bridge this is the spot that you will be able to use this fantastic exploit.  You need to play from the start as if you choose to start from the bridge you will automatically be equipped with the metla gun and not the machine gun/bolter pistol that you need to use in order for this to work.  Once you get to this spot simply ensure that the shoot button (R1) is held down with something like a rubber band/tape and then leave idle for as many hours as you like to rack up kills while you do something more enjoyable!   You get an average of 5-10 kills per minute with this method.  I left it on for a few  12 hour sessions grinding for me and a rough estimate in that time would be around the 5000 mark.

Hope this can be of some use to anyone currently going for this and save an absolute shit tonne of time!

Enjoy and MUCH thanks to @wikidclowne again.
  • Like 4

I loved this game as well, but 40000 kills did not come as quickly or as breezily for me as for others (though I did use Arena mode).

That being said, while this exploit is AFK (and thus worth mention), it seems really slow. Was it really THAT long to get 40000 kills? At 10 kills per minute (the high end of your estimate), you're looking at 4000 minutes, which is of course between 60-70 hours. I don't remember that much grinding for this one.

18 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I loved this game as well, but 40000 kills did not come as quickly or as breezily for me as for others (though I did use Arena mode).

That being said, while this exploit is AFK (and thus worth mention), it seems really slow. Was it really THAT long to get 40000 kills? At 10 kills per minute (the high end of your estimate), you're looking at 4000 minutes, which is of course between 60-70 hours. I don't remember that much grinding for this one.

For me I just couldn't be bothered with the grind in the end especially after doing everything else and grinding a fair bit on top.

Its not the fastest way by any means but by far the easiest and none effort one for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2018 at 9:47 AM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

It's a slow burner but so very handy! :)

Hey is there any way you could clarify some details of your method? I just landed on the bridge and killed a bunch of enemies and there are now no more spawning in, is there something I did wrong? @I need more BIOSHOCK

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

21 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Hey is there any way you could clarify some details of your method? I just landed on the bridge and killed a bunch of enemies and there are now no more spawning in, is there something I did wrong? @I need more BIOSHOCK

As soon as you spawn on the bridge, as long as you have the shoot button secured down you will just continue shooting and getting killed after around 7-8 kills the repeating the process.  Also did you start from the chapter start?  Once you get to the bridge after that then is the time to do it.  If you are unsure as soon as you get to the bridge after the brief dialogue don't move, just get killed and start the process.  That should do it :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

As soon as you spawn on the bridge, as long as you have the shoot button secured down you will just continue shooting and getting killed after around 7-8 kills the repeating the process.  Also did you start from the chapter start?  Once you get to the bridge after that then is the time to do it.  If you are unsure as soon as you get to the bridge after the brief dialogue don't move, just get killed and start the process.  That should do it :)

Oh okay so after you get the kills, you'll get killed by them then auto respawn and then it repeats?

• 2 months later...