Is this worth getting?

snacklepuss

From my own experience the worst one of the three, story fails to make an impact.

No real gameplay improvement, but stealth got improved wich at first is nice but then gets boring... and some of those takedowns are laughable.

Skilltrees are quite lackluster, especially on the hardest difficulty wich in my opinion as long as you have that never fall down perk you dont need any other perk because there's no need for it. 

Graphical glitches and traversal climbing sometimes are a nightmare aswell, final complaint would be the loading times.

Fuck.the.loading.time. compared to rise this game is a disappointment for me, but if people like it they like it but i expected more of an epic end and a better skilltree and perhaps new gameplay elements

• Like 1

Doesn't make a difference if you do or not. This game doesn't even make any kind of reference to the story of both games, and it doesn't require any kind of knowledge about what happened before. There are only few remarks here and there and you find out who shot a certain person in the second game, which is completely irrelevant to the story of what is happening in this game.

• Like 1