Is this worth getting?

snacklepuss

1 hour ago, snacklepuss said:

By comparison to anyone who platted the OG Tomb Raider [rise of] Would you reccomend this and if so; is it so far a decently long game?

Not worried about GFX etc as I go for gameplay and longevity:

Thanks in advance:

Of course it's worth getting. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Carol said:

I finished the story today and I loved it. If you like action-adventure games, I definitely recommend it. 

The first one (the 2013 one) is still my favorite, but Shadow, in my opinion, is more memorable than Rise. It’s more based on exploration and puzzles, but the combat, now more focused on stealth, is very improved, so the gameplay is very satisfying and everything fits very well together. The story isn’t very long, but it kept me hooked. There is also a very lovely section in the first part of the game, but I won’t spoil it.

So, yes, I’m very satisfied with the game.

Thanks for your candid answer!  Appreciate it.

• Like 2

I Got it anyways and Im loving it on AT ONE WITH THE JUNGLE mode:

Uploaded some Puzzles and solutions:

More is editing now and will be uploaded  ASAP: 

On 9/15/2018 at 1:45 AM, Quink666 said:

Strange thing is he doesn't even have Shadow of the Tomb Raider on his profile.

LOL Good one:

Edited by snacklepuss

It's so worth it - especially if you liked TR and Rise.  I am enjoying it so much! Have played it for the past week non-stop and I haven't gotten bored yet. The exploration is much more significant and the tombs / crypts are really enjoyable. There's little combat and a lot of collectibles to uncover, but they added some very nice secondary missions that will give your amazing weapons and skilled outfits. I'm honestly loving it so much!

2 hours ago, HummelsSmythe said:

It's so worth it - especially if you liked TR and Rise.  I am enjoying it so much! Have played it for the past week non-stop and I haven't gotten bored yet. The exploration is much more significant and the tombs / crypts are really enjoyable. There's little combat and a lot of collectibles to uncover, but they added some very nice secondary missions that will give your amazing weapons and skilled outfits. I'm honestly loving it so much!

CHECK THIS OUT: Glitch in the Matrix: WEIRD:

1 minute ago, Erkawest said:

Lol. I had the same glitch on my first playthru. When Lara was getting jumped by the cats, I saw two Jonahs trapped behind the rock.

The game isn't glitchfree

Neither is Reality: THIS IS NOT PROGRAMMED IN:

Poor [infinite number of ] Laras and Johnahs are experiencing mental breakdowns: They have herbs for that though: 

Now that the trilogy is over we can finally go back to the roots and continue the story after Underworld, can we? °J°

No seriously, I haven't finished the trilogy yet (finished first one, started the second one) and I didn't really like it. Or let's say ... it really wasn't outstanding. There was no reason for me to play it except for the title "Tomb Raider" as I'm a huge fan of TR1-8.

I'm glad so many people like the reboots because otherwise, there probably wouldn't be any Tomb Raider games around anymore. I just hope they somehow get back to what Tomb Raider was before - especially without any kind of survival aspect. Or they continue remaking the classic 6 TRs like they did with Anniversary.

Still: I wish everyone who play the new trilogy much fun!

Edited by triplejmzu8