Why is this plat becomming so rare?

Gr4de_04

So, i played this in beta before the actual launch and platinumed it soon after. at that time the plat was around 6-7% which is what you would normally see for online multiplayer games that aren't too grindy or skill dependent. But right now it's like 3%. (PSNP stats btw). I use my trophy cabinet for rarest plats and usually the rarity percentages only go up. but for Paladins it keeps declining. I don't play the game anymore, and i couldn't find anything in the recent forums that were giving me a potential straight answer. I don't mind that it is becoming more and more rare, I'm just curious how and why. Any current or recent players that know the answer?

They removed the game mode that made it reasonable to obtain the "Last Man Standing" trophy. Furthermore the mastery for the champions doesn't register correctly. Have two characters over Mastery 5, yet only 1 showed up in the in-game achievements. Crystals can only be obtained through daily login rewards (and you get very few), or you have to buy them for money.. Not to mention the gold reward, which was nerfed into oblivion. Essentially the game went from a 25 hour plat to a 250h plat, and that's if you're lucky with the masteries not being iffy.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

They removed the game mode that made it reasonable to obtain the "Last Man Standing" trophy. Furthermore the mastery for the champions doesn't register correctly. Have two characters over Mastery 5, yet only 1 showed up in the in-game achievements. Crystals can only be obtained through daily login rewards (and you get very few), or you have to buy them for money.. Not to mention the gold reward, which was nerfed into oblivion. Essentially the game went from a 25 hour plat to a 250h plat, and that's if you're lucky with the masteries not being iffy.

Just to expand on this a bit.

Pretty sure they also made it so the 100 cards trophy only counts the big legendary cards now (now called talents) that unlock as you level characters. Which means you have to own damn near everybody and get them to a high enough rank to get their talent cards (15 I think...)

Gone are the days of every little perk card counting lol.

• 3 months later...