dermarx

Resonance of Fate 4k/HD Edition officially announced

69 posts in this topic

I never played it before so i have no idea whats going on, but why they talk while their mouths are closed?

I thought this was a limitation from the consoles side back in the ps1 era.....

If I remember right, SO4 didn't have preorders either but they still came with the avatars for like the first month. Maybe they're doing that here too.

It is quite hard to obtain the platinum. It costed me circa 50 hours or more but is fun when you understand the gameplay.

Well, I wouldn't say it's hard to obtain the plat. Tedious, more like, when doing the Battle Arena stuff and maybe the side area Neverland. If you understand the game mechanics, doing those things isn't impossible.

I would gladly get this game again for PS4. I'm not that bothered about the preorder deal, it'll come out when it comes out.

Today is PS Store update day. Let's hope the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition will be up. If not, let's hope we can get the pre-order bonuses upon release Friday.

Wow, and it’s not coming out the same day as a Final Fantasy? O: 

Nice to see the game live on.

5 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Today is PS Store update day. Let's hope the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition will be up. If not, let's hope we can get the pre-order bonuses upon release Friday.

Can't see anything in the german store. :/

2 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Can't see anything in the german store. :/

Is your PS Store not fully updated yet? If it is, then that's what I am afraid of. Tri-Ace or Sony may have screw up the process for this.

It is updated, I think since it is 5:15 pm here and they updated the store before noon.

So, yeah, maybe they f***ed up.

Just now, dermarx said:

It is updated, I think since it is 5:15 pm here and they updated the store before noon.

So, yeah, maybe they f***ed up.

Yeah. I tried contacting them through livechat and they weren't really helpful with that. Oh well, I can get it upon release. Though I am a bit disappointed that we won't get the pre-order bonuses when it releases this Friday.

Looks like EU-Version will be delayed to 23rd October.

US-Version still will be released 18th October

Source

1 minute ago, dermarx said:

Looks like EU-Version will be delayed to 23rd October.

US-Version still will be released 18th October

Source

That's good for US, sorry to hear about EU version.

18 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

That's good for US, sorry to hear about EU version.

It's not that bad, only a few more days to wait. I wonder why the delay though :hmm:

I have it in my PS3 backog for so many years , still not started . Gonna pass this remaster then 😁

The game is available in the store right now but there is no avatar or theme bonus with the purchase 😰

Edited by Aexuz

1 minute ago, Aexuz said:

The game is available in the store right now but there is no avatar or theme bonus with the purchase 1f630.png

Oh well. Perhaps they will fix their mistake soon. But at least we get to buy the game.

10 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Oh well. Perhaps they will fix their mistake soon. But at least we get to buy the game.

Yeah. I'm hoping they will in the upcoming days. I'm downloading the game right now but I will have to wait until very late today to finally play it 😖

11 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Yeah. I'm hoping they will in the upcoming days. I'm downloading the game right now but I will have to wait until very late today to finally play it 1f616.png

Hey, no worries. At least you get to play it soon. Doesn't matter if people don't get pre-order bonuses or they do get them, it's all about having fun with the games u buy.