Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Trophy Set Leak! What are your trophy thoughts so far?

MyAssStretched

4 hours ago, ToTheEmber said:

Great list. The one trophy there requires you to cleave a ship with a full crew of women. Does this mean you're gonna have to play as Kassandra or else the trophy becomes missable? Or does the main character not count?

When checking the video guides for that trophy i've seen them play the male character so i shouldn't matter.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 0:36 PM, MyAssStretched said:

I was gonna post the entire trophy list in text yesterday but I had a lot of work to do in my personal life, but sometime today I will post it. Same goes for another early copy game I have that doesn't come out until October 9th. called Evasion. 

Bro... How do you get early games??? How?? Can you private message me some details or whom I may contact to inquire?

7 hours ago, Quink666 said:

When checking the video guides for that trophy i've seen them play the male character so i shouldn't matter.

Ah, that is good to hear.  I was curious about that as well, but good to know.  I mean, I'll be playing as the girl anyway, but for those playing as the male, it's at least a nice relief that it doesn't matter.

Sounds like you can get all the trophies as either character then.