Co-op campaign

FranciRoosters

• 1 month later...
On 21-9-2018 at 6:28 PM, FranciRoosters said:

If I play the campaign with a friend, do trophies unlock for both, regardless of who performs the trophy requirements? Thanks!

Yhea Partly.
Cats collectibles are shared.
Books and urns need to be collected/shot by all players.
Trophies like " Kill boss X" are shared. 

34 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

Yhea Partly.
Cats collectibles are shared.
Books and urns need to be collected/shot by all players.
Trophies like " Kill boss X" are shared. 

So it'd be kinda like the Rise of Tomb Raider coop trophies in that respect?

On 21/09/2018 at 5:28 PM, FranciRoosters said:

If I play the campaign with a friend, do trophies unlock for both, regardless of who performs the trophy requirements? Thanks!

You will both get all trophies but make sure each player picks up the diaries and shoots the canoptic jars individually. Everything else can be done by 1 player but will count for all. Even things like the puzzle doors will count for everybody even if only 1 player solves them all. The difficulty scales in coop but it’s no challenge at all on the lower difficulties, even if you have a full party. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone has experience with unlocking the 'complete extreme difficulty' trophy in co-op?

The other 2 trophies of this DLC can be unlocked without owning the season pass, so my guess is that you don't need the season pass for it.

In game I was also able to start a mission on extreme difficulty and I don't own the season pass.

10 hours ago, El_Trophynador said:

How hard is extreme difficulty???

Controller throwing or bearable? 

Doing it in co op

I don't know yet, I just read the guide of knoef_NL and it stated that co-op is advised for extreme mode.

I tried the first mission on my own for the photo mode trophies and those easy enemies kill you in 4-5 hits on extreme. I didn't have time to complete the whole mission, but some parts will be skippable by just running through everything.