Advanced boosting tips

VirtualNight

Guys i have a problem with a Medal, the Distinguished Air Combat Medal (the one that you unlock once you reach 5000 A2A kills and then stay for 10 minutes inside the Warhawk in a round). I have already obtained the 5000 kills, and in 2 rounds (both of 15 minutes), i stayed in the warhawk for the entire time but the medal hasn't been unlocked (refresh already the stats).

In order to unlock this medal, i need to unlock the previous ones (Air Combat [50h] and Exemplary Air Combat)? Or i'm doing something wrong about the round requirement?

6 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Guys i have a problem with a Medal, the Distinguished Air Combat Medal (the one that you unlock once you reach 5000 A2A kills and then stay for 10 minutes inside the Warhawk in a round). I have already obtained the 5000 kills, and in 2 rounds (both of 15 minutes), i stayed in the warhawk for the entire time but the medal hasn't been unlocked (refresh already the stats).

In order to unlock this medal, i need to unlock the previous ones (Air Combat [50h] and Exemplary Air Combat)? Or i'm doing something wrong about the round requirement?

Is glitched, i remember i needed some attempts to unlock it, keep trying.

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

holy shit. Ok i will try in the pause moments between the XP farm. 

I had the same problem a couple days ago (remember my post about fixing a problem?)

I have tried about 4 times I think, I also saw posts talking about getting killed after you made sure you spent 10 minutes in the vehicle, and make sure you have someone getting a couple xp points in the other team. Dunno if it's worth doing, but I did it anyway and got it eventually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

I had same issue, i was doing a2a kills on dogfight tdm mode and probably did almost a 1000 extra kills. Then i changed to ctf mode and got it on forst match without getting any extra kills.

5 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

I had the same problem a couple days ago (remember my post about fixing a problem?)

I have tried about 4 times I think, I also saw posts talking about getting killed after you made sure you spent 10 minutes in the vehicle, and make sure you have someone getting a couple xp points in the other team. Dunno if it's worth doing, but I did it anyway and got it eventually.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GAST. Unlocked it at the first try using your tip. Much appreciated

Got 1 more trophy left. Can't wait to finish it. 

Been listening to albums during my boost. So far I've listened to:

Elliott Smith - XO

Duncan Sheik - Humming

My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Slowdive - Soulvaki

Genesis - Selling England By The Pound

David Byrne & Brian Eno - My Life in the Bush of the Ghosts

The Books - Thought For Food

Joni Mitchell - The Hissings of Summer Lawns

MBV is strangely appropriate for this. 

• Like 1

have platinum this game today finally done ,Many tips in the guide \post where very helpfull,Some things i did :

speed up air 2 air : I was able to lock down down a 8 player lobby with my second  ps3  using a turbo controller ,and 4 controler and a freind that was helping out and had 3 controlers,gather up planes and destroy(multi kill them all can get 7 kills in one time ) them using tow and mines

air 2 vehicle 220 kills in 20 minutes : Eucadia-Valley Run  map with upc vehicle :When capture 1 point on this map in capture the flag ,2 upc spawn vehicle are availble close to start spawn point ,A freind was capture  the vehicle and capture point ,i spawn in my second controllers while he was in with it with his ,  with all accounts in it give 6\7 kills everytime  time i destroy it  ,Its great to get rid of the cluster bomb and tow missle badges also and swarm,Dont need to wait to respawn because there are 2 of them ;) 

having more accounts in is useless for gun based weapons,But great to speed up flametower and explosive based weapons,When you have a turbo controller you can farm hours for the flight medals in dodgefiight  when away

Edited by japancollecter