Instructions for Infinite Ammo Glitch in plain English

Sergen

3 minutes ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

so basically if u cant catch the crimson dude on the diablo level, its an automatic +1 death every time u fail the level right? :(

Considering the objective of that level is to race around and get a bomb to the finish line, yes. If Crimson Fury plants the bomb then you get a death added to your record. For that level, try to hit Crimson Fury with Kamikaze's flamethrower or spam homing missiles, destroying Crimson Fury makes the rest of the race into a joke because no other vehicle can catch up, the only competition is Crimson Fury. 

@Sergen Just finished Twisted mode after about 10 hours with the unlimited weapons... Okay this may be a really stupid question, but how do you actually get weapons??? I don't know how to play properly now :lol: The few that seem scattered about are nowhere near enough. Lol.  Also, how do you enter flight mode? 

Edited by B1rvine

7 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@Sergen Just finished Twisted mode after about 10 hours with the unlimited weaons... Okay this may be a really stupid question, but how do you actually get weapons??? I don't know how to play properly now :lol: The few that seem scattered about are nowhere near enough. Lol.  Also, how do you enter flight mode? 

They're pick ups around the map. That's why the SP on Twisted would be so difficult without the glitch: the overpowered missiles and weapons are incredibly scarce so you'd have to manly utilise the more common but weaker weapons.

As for flight mode, I'm afraid I can't personally remember so i'll let someone else answer that one.

EDIT: try L1+R1 then using analog to fly and direct yourself. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@Sergen Just finished Twisted mode after about 10 hours with the unlimited weapons... Okay this may be a really stupid question, but how do you actually get weapons??? I don't know how to play properly now :lol: The few that seem scattered about are nowhere near enough. Lol.  Also, how do you enter flight mode? 

If I remember correctly, flight mode is by pressing R3 to turn into robot then L1+ R1 to start flying

On 10/1/2018 at 2:51 PM, Sergen said:

After toggling "Yes" to unlimited weapons, press :circle: once, this will take you back to the 2 player mode options. 

That step is not necessary by the way, i skipped it many times the glitch still works.

7 hours ago, B1rvine said:

What I mention in this post is assuming that you are using the "Racing" button layout. 

When you play multiplayer, you do have to find every missile/weapon, but when you rank up if you go to the "Rewards" tab and spend your unlock points, one of the unlocks is a powerful turret you can get after a 3 kill streak, this helps out at the beginning because getting kills with the default turret takes a while. After some time, a tier 2 unlock also has the benefit of adding an extra missile to your total every time you get a kill, which means that you won't have to collect the missile every time you want to use it, this unlock is a reward for getting a 4 kill streak in an online match. The guides for this game are horrendously bad so none of them even mention locations of the missiles. What you'll want to do to get kills with missiles is first use your turret and get around 180 damage against an opponent, the game will always tell you how much damage you're doing with attacks. After getting the 180 damage you want the last hit to just be with the missile. With the Swarmer missile, you need to hold the attack button to charge it up so you do more damage. Every missile on the game respawns after around 1 minute

Sweet Tooth and Talon are the only flying vehicles, unless others have a special I never discovered. Talon flies by default because it's a helicopter, so there's not much to say about that except to fly up and down, you need to pull your right stick up or pull the right stick down to move up and down. With Sweet Tooth, you need to use the alternate special by pressing :r3: while hovering over the "S" move, I also believe you have to press :cross: after doing that, this turns him into a robot that can fly, you fly by walking a bit, then pressing :l1: + :r1: at the same time. To fly up, you need to pull your right stick up and to fly down, you need to pull your right stick down, pressing :l1: + :r1: while in the air makes Sweet Tooth do a slam attack which is good for dealing damage to multiple enemies that are grouped together. 

The Fire Missile and Homing Missile are incredibly common on this game and you should have no problem finding these, I found the Stalker missile a lot on the "Thrills n' Spills Adventure Park" map. The Swamer missile is in a small tunnel on the Diablo Pass map, the map you should pick for that in the game options is the one that highlights the right side of the map when you're choosing your map size, the tunnel will be to the right, towards the end of the map. The Power Missile is on a ramp to the left of a small office-like building on the LA Skyline map, I think the health semi is in that area too, so that's the best indicator for being nearby. 

I just screwed up I think.

I need to redo 3 more levels to get Gold, there is no way to do this glitch if I've already completed the campaign is there? The Select option is no longer given when I load up the Twisted Mode run. 

I have a backed up save I made right before I got Gold on the final level which was when I also still had like 7 Silver levels to redo. Idk if I can pull off a Gold time again on that miserable level...somehow I miraculously beat it at 8.31 mins 

I haven't been online yet since I started the campaign, is it possible to sync my current stats, and then reload my old save before the last level O.o Or are the stats all locally saved & nothing gets uploaded just times for leaderboard stats?

1 minute ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

I just screwed up I think.

I need to redo 3 more levels to get Gold, there is no way to do this glitch if I've already completed the campaign is there? The Select option is no longer given when I load up the Twisted Mode run. 

I have a backed up save I made right before I got Gold on the final level which was when I also still had like 7 Silver levels to redo. Idk if I can pull off a Gold time again on that miserable level...somehow I miraculously beat it at 8.31 mins 

I haven't been online yet since I started the campaign, is it possible to sync my current stats, and then reload my old save before the last level O.o Or are the stats all locally saved & nothing gets uploaded just times for leaderboard stats?

You should get your old save back, you have to get gold on everything before completing the campaign, you can't re-activate the glitch on a save that has completed the whole campaign. You can get gold on a completed game if you're willing to not use the glitch for those golds :o 

14 minutes ago, Sergen said:

You should get your old save back, you have to get gold on everything before completing the campaign, you can't re-activate the glitch on a save that has completed the whole campaign. You can get gold on a completed game if you're willing to not use the glitch for those golds :o 

My hands are already cramped! LOL My last 3 are the worst! ?

Brothers Grimm

Dual Juggernauts

A Race to Battle

I highly doubt I'd be able to beat Thrills and Spills Park under 2:04min again lol. 

I'll redo them if someone has already tried & campaign stats were all saved locally instead of server side

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo