Twisted Metal on PSNow

oOMementoMoriOo

In case I can't find anyone to boost with at my weird gaming hours, has anyone been using the PSNow version of Twisted Metal?

How stable is it & can u play split screen online & sync 2 controllers to PSNow on PC and PS4? My internet isn't great so I hope I don't have to resort to streaming this 2x coz I'd probably be disconnecting every round. Thinking of doing the 7 days PSNow trial on my PS4 on an alt acct and my laptop using another alt acct for PSNow. But no idea if the Twisted Metal version on PSNow has online enabled and allows split screen mp or not since I haven't seen anyone mention it...?

Just now, clickclick-uhoh said:

I can't find the topic right now but I believe @Sergen or @B1rvine said that psnow only allows one controller but you can do online.

I used 2 PS Now copies of the game, one on the laptop and one on the PS4. The game does work online but it doesn't let you use a 2nd controller because on Twisted Metal you have to assign another PSN account to your 2nd controller but PS Now only allows you to use one PSN account at a time. You can activate a 1 week trial of PS Now by using a PayPal account, then remove the PayPal account as soon as you've started the trial to avoid being charged. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I used 2 PS Now copies of the game, one on the laptop and one on the PS4. The game does work online but it doesn't let you use a 2nd controller because on Twisted Metal you have to assign another PSN account to your 2nd controller but PS Now only allows you to use one PSN account at a time. You can activate a 1 week trial of PS Now by using a PayPal account, then remove the PayPal account as soon as you've started the trial to avoid being charged. 

Awww was hoping that it would have split screen mp enabled :(

7 hours ago, Sergen said:

I wish Playstation All Stars Battle Royale was on PS Now.

Definitely would of hooked up my PS3 with two controllers and used my main account on PS Now.

• 3 weeks later...