I am removing myself from this site

1 minute ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Thing is, I don’t think it ever updates the local save that the user sees. I had 3 nuked wins the whole time since I did 3 nuked wins properly. It’s also not just get 1 kill, but score a point. For the nuked wins for example we waited the 5 minutes defend round, then I nuked the statue, then 2x PS3s quit. 

I know for a fact the save file stores stuff like 10 wins in each of the 7 modes and having won 10 matches in each mode. This has been tested, it's also advertised on a certain web site. ;) They don't advertise the 30 days in a row, but I suspect this also does, but gotta set it up correctly and play on the correct day. It's affected by your local clock, so unless the servers gets that data instead of using it's own, which sounds stupid AF, I think that too is saved in the save file.

3 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

Dang PSNP needs some coffee or a nap or something because it's been vicious today.

First that Friday the 13th thread with British and Russians or whatnot, and now I feel like I've stepped into another battlefield reading this thread ?

Surprised this thread hasn't been shut yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Waddle Dee said:

Surprised this thread hasn't been shut yet.

Why ? Leave it!! u want to cut it down like this super ice think about Russians vs UKS? Why it ia not in archive it was a nice to read! SO MANY PEOPLE READING THIS NOW! YOU WILL NOT STOP IT@!!!!!!!

Edited by borderlandsgotyk