I am removing myself from this site

@Roughdawgh4:

man you know what you did to me after we had some diisputes. Like you know what I did for your site years and years.

Let me being shown as a VIP member at your site since 1½ year since you kicked me from your site? You changed my pasword, my eMail login and my Avatar (to a donkey) on your site because It wouldn't look good if in over 35 Trophy guides I wrote on your site a "banned member" avatar would be shown of the guide writer (me).

So you banned me but letb all people think I am still a member on your site. A VIP member! But I am not.

As we know.

How can you act with user accounts on your site like that? How can you be so untrue?

And still awaite that people trust you?

And why do you act now that childish like you always do?

I do not know if you hacked thsi game or whatever..... Butr your reaction to the conversation with MMDE is typical for you. Why won't you react honestly and as an adult.

I swear I got nothing to do with reporting you or something else. Even if I could. But this ain't my kind.

And yes I would be glad if you would be gone. But I still can't understand your reaction. How about standing your man? Have you ever tried to act  not

childish? Grow up man and get adult.

Edited by maxijodi
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's a shame that a server for a game shutting down has caused problems on here

Meh, RD overreacted deluxe. Started to attack Hakoom, then me, then PSNP, and was trash talking elsewhere at the same time as he told me in PM how much pride he takes in staying above drama. It's why he posted this after all. There's also apparently other stuff happening behind the scenes that I wasn't too aware of, and RD, I didn't know about any of that before now, but it's fitting a lot of pieces for me. @Roughdawg4 , I want you to know that I have nothing to do with that drama. Hence the reply to my status update, it was to clarify that portion of it, and how that had nothing to do with it. I can only explain your irrational overreaction if I consider that part of the drama, and you thinking I or that report was involved. I guess I'm more involved than I thought though. You may say I learned a lot today.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

We've all cheated trophies: anyone who boosted a game has cheated a trophy and breached PSN's code of conduct. There are very few people on here aren't technically cheats.

Careful with that talk, we'll end up with a certain user in here calling everyone C.F.C :giggle:

• Like 3

I don’t know how wins via quits affect the in game leaderboards, but they absolutely count towards the mode wins AND 30 day trophy. You have to score a point in whatever mode then have 2x PS3s quit. They won’t count in your stats but the trophies will still pop. 

I did this for nuked, team LMS and team hunter wins

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

I don’t know how wins via quits affect the in game leaderboards, but they absolutely count towards the mode wins AND 30 day trophy. You have to score a point in whatever mode then have 2x PS3s quit. They won’t count in your stats but the trophies will still pop. 

I did this for nuked, team LMS and team hunter wins

If you wonder what the reason Roughdawg4 gave last, and made me lift the flag while I was going to test, was, then it was simply that he would get one kill, then enough opponents leave so the match would end and he'd win it. That's it. I got no idea if this works, it might, and it will be tested. This is why he was lifted right away too, until it could be tested and shown to be wrong. What it would have to do is not register for the server that you just played a game, but still save as a win in the local save file. Plausible I'd say, luckily, the servers are still up!

A bit irrelevant and can just be a coincidence, but what I did find while I compared PViddy and RD4 was that RD4 had completed the game twice or something, while PViddy did it on hardest difficulty etc on first try. Meanwhile PViddy was watching the end credits to it's end, RD4 did the same. Both also got 10 wins in each 7 modes and 10 wins in each map at the same time, which is possible, but it's what happens when you use a downloaded save too. Both also had the a win per day 30 days a row just minutes before the 10 wins in each modes etc trophies. Also, one would get the most time consuming online trophies, then the other player. Perfectly fine if they were boosting. I'm just wondering if one of them did for both or if any save file transfer? Meh, I don't know, and so this is dismissed. I just want to know if the reason RD4 gave is correct or not.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

If you wonder what the reason Roughdawg4 gave last, and made me lift the flag while I was going to test, was, then it was simply that he would get one kill, then enough opponents leave so the match would end and he'd win it. That's it. I got no idea if this works, it might, and it will be tested. This is why he was lifted right away too, until it could be tested and shown to be wrong. What it would have to is not register for the server that you just played a game, but still save as a win in the local save file.

Thing is, I don’t think it ever updates the local save that the user sees. I had 3 nuked wins the whole time since I did 3 nuked wins properly. It’s also not just get 1 kill, but score a point. For the nuked wins for example we waited the 5 minutes defend round, then I nuked the statue, then 2x PS3s quit. 

1 minute ago, KaiserMaglorix said:

Just because you was on top doesn't give you a free pass and if someone thinks you're being fishy then let them be suspicious. It would be your job to show everyone since your so important that you are still playing b the rules.

And now ladies and gentleman!!! Shouldnt that applies to all users?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? number 1,2,3?

• Like 1