Xbox One Announced

daniezutton

They've been moving everything toward TV and movies for awhile now, and I've been tired of it.  The announcement, where they mentioned TV and movies like 500 times, just cements it.  The 360 dashboard takes 2-3 minutes to load, probably because every fucking pane has ads for non-gaming shit all over it (and that's only because I pay 60 dollars!).

Meanwhile, my PS3 boots up in 15 seconds and the only ads I see are on the playstation store tab, which almost makes sense, and I pay nothing.  Soooo glad I switched a few months ago.  Even if the PS4 sucks, it (and PS3) are still better by default.

• Like 1

You know I just thought of something. The Move is much better than Kinect, The PS3 and Xbox were much better than the Wii, Android is much better than Apple. The Vita is much better than the 3DS. What do all of these things have in common

I have a feeling The One is going to outsell the PS4 by a wide margin because people are idiots :(

After reading this, my faith in humanity decreased just a wee bit. :(

Microsoft is greedy, yes. Microsoft has made questionable decisions, yes. But would any of you here say they're stupid? (for lack of a better word)

Now, you can easily look at this thread and see that people aren't happy. Frankly, you can look anywhere and see that people aren't happy.

Microsoft is a big, money making company - and they'll always insure that they're making as much as possible. Yet few to none are happy, with the name, with the uncovering, with the features...

I'd like to think MS has decent marketing guys, so why do you think they did this? There's no way that they couldn't have anticipated this, at least to some degree.

Not defending MS at all, just throwing out some fruit for thought. I mean, you don't just release and long anticipated world-wide console without putting a lot of thought into it...