Xbox One Announced

daniezutton

For those of you that are interested.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-720-is-called-xbox-one

"The news came during today’s much-hyped Xbox Reveal event and puts numerous rumors to rest including names like Fusion, Xbox 720, Xbox 8 and Loop. It also ends the need for the system’s long-running codename, Durango."

Video reveal is available via the link above.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

is it just me or is the switching inputs instantly kinda pointless? my tv remote has a dedicated button that does that exact thing anyways. also i dont trust the speed of the switching since it was showing stuff from awhile ago and tried to pass it off as thats whats going on at that time.

At least they were able to show the console lol

but meh, i'm not really interested in ea games. neither in halo, call of duty and such.

so i'll stick with the ps4.

(or at least, i'm gonna wait for e3)

Edited by Juudaime

Sadly though the casual gamer might flock to the xbox because of these side features.  I still believe the ps4 has a few things and features hidden so that they could wait till MS locked in their design and features and then on the the 10th they'll announce something truly amazing.

Posted in the other thread so better just quote myself I guess...   :awesome: 

BAHAHAHAHA!!! This is Xbox One... OK good you got me... Smart TV, the specs are... OK getting slightly interested here... Not really descriptive but it seems on par with the PS4 from the 5 second flash of "specs" image, whatever, blinked and missed it... And it runs on 3 operating systems including the Windows Kernel... WAIT WHAT? 

No bloody thanks. This is why I buy a console in the first place. To avoid the hassles with PC's. Your not compatible with this, update that, blue screen this and crash that. I own a console because it just works. Its for gaming. I have a PC because I kind of need it rather then want it. It wont be Red Ring of death your going to have to worry about, it will bloody Blue Screens LMAO! They just seemed quite misleading. For example they didn't say what that 8GB Ram spec was, Is it changing my TV input mode or is it a subscription service on the system? Got a pricey subscription to SkyTV for that. The whole finishing by showing COD Ghost. The game looks quite good and Ive never been interested in a COD game before. There hyping up there new engine, sorry but regardless of format its built on the same engine right... Thats not demonstrating what the Xbox can do. Thats demonstrating what a new game engine can do rather then the hardware. Either that or ive just understood it all wrong?    :blink: 

Bloody hell now it just looks like im turning into a PlayStation fanboi without even trying to be. Might as well label my sodding savings account to "PlayStation Fund" 

• Like 1

You know I just thought of something. The Move is much better than Kinect, The PS3 and Xbox were much better than the Wii, Android is much better than Apple. The Vita is much better than the 3DS. What do all of these things have in common

I have a feeling The One is going to outsell the PS4 by a wide margin because people are idiots :(

• Like 1

I own both 360 and ps3 ... But I must say SONY is LAUGHING THIS OFF BIG TIME!! Xbox did not touch on the GAMER which PS4 did as most people thought it is a cable box not a game box :) and xbox had months to draw the gamer and FAIL I MUST SAY!! Oh, YES I just heard sony stock raises 9% after the xbox event! man thats got to hurt!! LOLOL