Late Game QR Codes Thread

Since the game's official QR code site has been taken offline, I think it'd be useful for players to share their most powerful characters here. New players don't need to pay attention to this thread right away. The game throws a lot at you and its mechanics can be obscure. Do your own thing, have fun playing the game and figuring things out and check out this thread when you want to start really making your characters stronger.

For people who are new to Oreshika: the game lets players betroth, hire and adopt each other's characters. It's a quick way to make your clan stronger. From the menu, go to Contact, and select Register QR codes. You need to be connected to the internet.

Alternatively, you can copy the screenshots to your Vita's photo gallery. Once in-game, go to your town's Entertainment District, visit the Souvenir Shop and choose the option to scan QR codes from your gallery. The images will need to be full-sized (960X544) for this to work.

There's a fee attached to betrothals that maxes out at a little over 133.000 Ryo. Betrothals, unlike the Rite of Union, don't take up any time, and the newborn will join your clan right away.

Once a registered character has been used in a Betrothal, they're removed from your list, but you can register the code again.

Characters have four Heart, Mind and Body stats. There's an in-game glossary which explains each stat. I personally don't focus on Heart. I focus on Mind - Fire (Offensive Magic) and Water (Healing Magic) specifically - and Body. The latter determines Attack, Stamina, Accuracy, Agility and Defense. Stats max out at 1200.

You can check the Skill List from the menu to see what stats your characters need to learn a skill you've unlocked. The healing spell Vitality Blessing, for instance, requires 510 Water Mind to use.

Scroll down to Theladozz' post to find 1200 point QR codes; I recommend saving the images. I've uploaded my best characters so far, plus four 2 month old members who can be adopted.

One other way to find strong characters is to visit players' Ujigami Shrines and add their strongest characters to your shrine (just by pressing X when selected). Undiscounted, they cost 77k-84k devotion in the Rite of Union.

Oreshika QR Codes

Link broken? Please PM me.

Some random links:

Heptacolor Spring Order

Insights On Difficulty Settings

Tips About Mating

Edited by fadingtrails
  • Like 1

Sorry, I didn't think they would terminate the website but I shoud've put the images into the guide instead of links regardless. I tried to find the op ones again but I couldn't and the thing that's really rage inducing is that I have them in my contact list but I can't view there QR codes... Anyway here are some other op/strong characters as an alternative.

Spoiler

Ll6zRn7.jpg1uI3Do3.jpgVNeuYoe.jpg

Spoiler

DyFTpjo.jpgMJa2VQF.jpgcDbI4aP.jpg

Spoiler

OXX3Dua.jpgb9y7Wyj.jpgjazj08A.jpg

Spoiler

JX6M4mc.jpgkvnukga.jpgZs1h9jO.jpg

Spoiler

These two have a ton of glory so you only need to take one of them to a raid and get back to earn the max level trophy. Also they are lancers and the guy has the defensive secret art for all 4 elements so it's a great character.

Xfdblzk.jpg71UCaUb.jpgJOQ1rCI.jpg

pawZlAB.jpgSN5k0qM.jpgl1IG5yh.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This is neat! Is there any online trophies? I was going to play this when it was free on plus, feels like now is a good time if it has online. Cause its probably next to be removed if so.

Thank you for the codes.

13 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Images not loading 

They're loading fine for me. Maybe try a different browser?

9 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

This is neat! Is there any online trophies? I was going to play this when it was free on plus, feels like now is a good time if it has online. Cause its probably next to be removed if so.

Thank you for the codes.

The guide doesn't list any online trophies. I'm not sure how online might affect trophies, though, as it's been too long since I played the game.

10 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Thank you for the codes.

The game is very tedium. Expect to wait almost an entire year to tackle one boss fight. A lot of stuff is seasonal and the bosses are really overpowered. 

The best course of action is grind money for years along with your clan’s generation and then download the OP characters shown and use those to beat all the bosses.

There are no online trophies, but QR codes are technically online.

56 minutes ago, fadingtrails said:

They're loading fine for me. Maybe try a different browser?

The guide doesn't list any online trophies. I'm not sure how online might affect trophies, though, as it's been too long since I played the game.

The QR codes are online, so if the online ever goes down, the platinum will jump to a 9/10 or 10/10 almost instantly.

I’m pretty sure the locations you can visit to fight and buy things from others is also online, but I’m not sure if it will be the same offline.

I remember making some shops and pretty weak parties in the dojo for people to beat. But idk if that’s region-specific or not.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

I'm struggling to complete the story prior to the servers shutting down on 24 December 2021. Not sure I'll make it.

If I scan the QR codes now, anyone know or guess if will they stick around in the Contact list after 24 December 2021? Is there a limit as to how many can be in the Contact list at one time?

8 hours ago, Jozxyqk_27 said:

I'm struggling to complete the story prior to the servers shutting down on 24 December 2021. Not sure I'll make it.

If I scan the QR codes now, anyone know or guess if will they stick around in the Contact list after 24 December 2021? Is there a limit as to how many can be in the Contact list at one time?

I think thye stick around, but you will only be able to use them once, so if you wanted to use the same char multiple times you wouldn't be able to. I have about 10 in my list without issues s far.

I myself did fine in story, but the superboss is kicking my ass :(

On 12/16/2021 at 6:00 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

The game is very tedium. Expect to wait almost an entire year to tackle one boss fight. A lot of stuff is seasonal and the bosses are really overpowered. 

The best course of action is grind money for years along with your clan’s generation and then download the OP characters shown and use those to beat all the bosses.

There are no online trophies, but QR codes are technically online.

The QR codes are online, so if the online ever goes down, the platinum will jump to a 9/10 or 10/10 almost instantly.

I’m pretty sure the locations you can visit to fight and buy things from others is also online, but I’m not sure if it will be the same offline.

I remember making some shops and pretty weak parties in the dojo for people to beat. But idk if that’s region-specific or not.

Killing 10 restless spirits will also likely become more of a pain without being able to visit other people's areas.

19 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

How exactly the QR code characters work?

You can let them "stored" after reddening,they live 2 years and make super strong babies,how exactly this qr code works

Stored means,let them waiting to be used in a superboos or hard part

Once scanned they live in your adopt/betrove list indefinitely. They leave the list if you hire, adopt, or betroth them. you can only scan codes when online. Thus codes can be scannned now, but not once the server is gone. Hence you will only be able to use a character once if you save them now to the list.

2 hours ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Once scanned they live in your adopt/betrove list indefinitely. They leave the list if you hire, adopt, or betroth them. you can only scan codes when online. Thus codes can be scannned now, but not once the server is gone. Hence you will only be able to use a character once if you save them now to the list.

Wait right now you can use them forever, after shutdown only once,on wherever part of the game you want?

they will be op the same amount of power regardless on where you are on the game?

If you reedem one in the  beginning of the plat or in the end they are the same?

And not nerfed ?

About the spirits i can join random worlds or i need a invite to visit other people's world?

Edited by AmazingNoeder

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Wait right now you can use them forever, after shutdown only once,on wherever part of the game you want?

they will be op the same amount of power regardless on where you are on the game?

If you reedem one in the  beginning of the plat or in the end they are the same?

And not nerfed ?

About the spirits i can join random worlds or i need a invite to visit other people's world?

I'm trying to answer you question. Yes you can use them as long the online works. After that it will be one time only then.

And no, they will not be nerfed, those chars stays the same in terms of stats, so keep that in mind.

And if you have the online on, you can visit other players world and don't need an invite for that. Just to make sure if you find a player world to add to your favorite, so you can visit him again, if you find a restless spirit there of course.

Good luck :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

And not nerfed ?

Right now each QR code character can be adopted once, betroved once and hired infinitely. But each time you do any of these you have to scan the code again to use them again. After shutdown you won't be able to scan the code and thus won't be able to use them again.

If you hire them or betrove them their power will be same regardless of progress. If you adopt them you will have to provide the gear for them and so they will be stronger or weaker depending on this gear. Their stats are always fixed though no matter when you use them.

I haven't done the spirits yet, but it appears that right now you get a random selection of players worlds to visit and you can also input an id to go to their world. After shutdown the only other worlds will presumably be the ones that are fixed as part of the story.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the anwers and information provided @Red-Izanagi 

@jpwbjpwb

A few more questions,the only part or one of the best parts that the QR code characters are super useful is the 2 superbosses of the game right?

There's some other trophy that will get hard after shutdown?

Like the spirit ones,by what i saw i can redeem the qr codes and they will be there as longs as i have the save even after shutdown,and they really makes ujigami creations and trophy impossible ?

12 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Thanks a lot for the anwers and information provided @Red-Izanagi 

@jpwbjpwb

A few more questions,the only part or one of the best parts that the QR code characters are super useful is the 2 superbosses of the game right?

There's some other trophy that will get hard after shutdown?

Like the spirit ones,by what i saw i can redeem the qr codes and they will be there as longs as i have the save even after shutdown,and they really makes ujigami creations and trophy impossible ?

Yes, the superbosses are very tough and I couldn't beat them without the QR code Characters. This is the trophy that makes this game 9/10 difficulty after the servers close.

The ujigami trophy won't be hard to get even if you mess it up first save by using a QR character. It doesn't take too long to make a new game and start getting ujigami again once you finish everything else.

The same goes for the spirit trophy, you can force your characters to become spirits without too much difficulty, but spirits can also be found in the story based other towns sometimes. The shutdown will just restrict the towns you can go to a lot.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

How to enter on other people's worlds?

I can see any way to do it

It's when you take to the field and use the boat. A variety of places to jouney too will appear. Some of these are party of the story, but some are other peoples worlds. This same menu gives the option to input peoples id to go to their world.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

EDIT: I figured out how to resample the images. So nevermind. 

Hello.

Playing on my PSTV. Can transfer QR images with CMA, but having trouble cropping them properly. Got one to work in the souvenir shop. Not sure how I managed that. Can't get any others to work.

Can anyone give me advice on how to crop the QR codes properly? Or does anyone have any that are ready to go for Vita TV?

Thank you

Joe

Edited by hotprof