Difficulty?

FranciRoosters

this is extremely easy, you can just place a letter in spot and use whatever the fix buttons are to see if it's in the right or wrong spot, no penalties or nothing for doing it, you honestly don't even know how to play sudoku, and you only have to play the puzzles that have the words you need.

46 minutes ago, Conker said:

this is extremely easy, you can just place a letter in spot and use whatever the fix buttons are to see if it's in the right or wrong spot, no penalties or nothing for doing it, you honestly don't even know how to play sudoku, and you only have to play the puzzles that have the words you need.

So, let me get this straight: I just place a letter and whenever I get stuck I just hit a button for auto-completion?

No worries. The play through of the game is NOT 10 minutes of play time, it takes just as long as everyone else, if you want the low time stamp, complete all the trophy based puzzles *except* the final number you need to complete it. Once 99% of the puzzle is done, simply return to the menu, and continue to finish the other puzzles same way. Once all puzzles are completed (not including the final number you need for each one), go back through and put in the final number for every puzzle to group together your trophy pops. Time starts at first trophy. You can also cut back time on your platinum timestamp by finishing puzzles that are in the trophies that require completion of 2-3 puzzles. So if a trophy requires 2 puzzles complete, complete 1 puzzle for each of those trophies. If a trophy requires 3 puzzles complete, complete 2 puzzles. This way when you decide to pop your trophies, you only have to complete 1 puzzle for each trophy. 

My time also would have been under 5 minutes, but when i was finishing all of my puzzles for the chain of trophies, i stumbled upon one i had not started. 

I should also say, youre safe to exit out of an uncompleted puzzle, the game saves your progess.

However,  once the puzzle is complete, the puzzle will reset, so you wont be able to copy your answers over to the PSVita or PS4, if you decide to double platinum. 

I was kind of disappointed about this myself xD

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Incomplete spacing
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 10/27/2018 at 4:13 PM, kawasumimai said:

Same question! 

Ho is this possible in less than 5 Minutes??

If u use a guiad that show  a pic off all solutions   its under 1h plat so if u really fast in check the pic and okt the letters out  its doable. Then remember if u leave 1 Petter on every puzzel  u dont get any trophie  then u redo all and u just need to put  in last lettte4 in all. So 5min is very doable