Winter 2018/2019 Backlog Challenge

And so it begins. Good luck to all of us. ?

EDIT: Actually, one final change. It's at 24%, barely hitting the qualifier, but I wanted to get this game out of my PS$ now, and that is Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas, for the PS4. I am swapping out Fe for that.

Edited by DragonQuest238
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, StilRh said:

Hopefully achievable for me this season.

Burly men at sea 0%

Persona dancing 3 0%

Persona dancing 5 0%

Astrobot vr rescue 0%

Muv Luv 1%

Valtharian Arc 18%

Resident Evil 2 remake

The Forest 2%

Thronebreaker (witcher game, doesnt have a trophy list yet) 0%

Iconoclasts 0%

4 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Time to try again:

Exist Archive 2%

Timber Tennis Versus 3%

South Park: The Fractured But Whole 22%

Word Sudoku by POWGI Vita 14%

State of Anarchy: Master of Mayhem 10%

Added.

And my final backlog challenge is underway. However, it's continuing under @Spyro (MidnightDragonDX) in the spring if you didn't hear.

Unfortunately, I am going to be disappearing for the weekend.

No, I am not getting married or anything like that. :P My computer will be unavailable to me for three days starting December 7. I am having tons of issues with it crashing and freezing randomly and my dad said that Best Buy can clean out any malware or spyware which may be the cause of this problem. However, I will be without computer. Even though my dad said I could borrow my mom's tablet to check the forums, I think I will drop off the forums for those three days because I am probably going to relegate any trophy hunts until after New Year's, due to Maplestory giving me my RPG fix right now and Super Smash Brothers Ultimate's release which will probably occupy my console time because I plan on getting every Spirit in that game and unlocking every character even though I won't play as 90% of them. xD

Not retiring, just taking a break to get ready for the heavy load I have to deal with(Dark Cloud 2 and as many Kingdom Hearts games as I can take prep for Kingdom Hearts 3). Good luck to everyone out there! ;)

Burly men at sea 0% >100%

Persona dancing 3 0%

Persona dancing 5 0%

Astrobot vr rescue 0%

Muv Luv 1%

Valtharian Arc 18% >100%

Resident Evil 2 remake

The Forest 2% >7%

Thronebreaker 0% >4%

Iconoclasts 0%

Alright progress for first few days, been off work sick so have had hours spare.

• Like 1

Update time

PS4

Here They Lie

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO - 10% (6/26) -> 27% (11/26)

The Inpatient

Vita

Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy -> progress

The Muppets Movie Adventures ?

So already finished one game, fun little game and not hard at all.

Also finished the Loeb Experience events wich I believe are the hardest rally's in the game, now it is just time consuming finishing all 280+ rally's I have left.

And I started Jak and Daxter, but since I have the wifi turned off I just call it progress ?

• Like 2

Friday night update

Burly men at sea 100%

Valtharian Arc 100%

Persona dancing 3 0% > 10%

Persona dancing 5 0%

Astrobot vr rescue 0% >10%

Muv Luv 1%

Resident Evil 2 remake

The Forest 7%

Thronebreaker 4%

Iconoclasts 0% > 15%

Fairly good progress across everything, the majority of my gaming time has been spent trying to get the really annoying death from above trophy in Bf V though.

• Like 2

So I just saw that I can change my list until Dec 9. I'm going to change my list and also shorten it because I do not think I have time for all 15. My new list will be:

1. Afrika (10%)

2. Hatoful Boyfriend 

3. Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion (24%)

4. Burly Men at Sea

5. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments

6. Heavy Rain

7. Far Cry Primal

8. Kingdom hearts the first one 

I'll start with those and see how far I get.

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1

Update: 

Tearaway 0% > 35%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (20%)

Burly Men at Sea (2%)

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones 

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

Hatoful Boyfriend

Tearaway is such a great game! Highly recommend for anyone with a vita who hasn't played it yet.

I had intended to start working on the collectibles for Golden Abyss today, but my memory card is completely corrupted ? Golden Abyss is too big to play on the internal memory, so I'll have to leave that for now.

• Like 1

Like I said before, I'm not going to take this too serious until near the start of the year or until I can get this one game finish for another forum, but I was able to knock both Go games off my list, so that's a start.

1. inFAMOUS - 0%

2. inFAMOUS 2 - 0%

3. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS3) - 0%

4. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Fix (PS4) - 0%

5. Assassin's Creed II - 0%

6. Hitman Go - 100% :platinum:

7. Lara Croft Go - 100% :platinum:

When I get the time, I want to jump into inFAMOUS or Kingdom Hearts PS3 since I know approximately how long it's going to take to platinum those two for the most part.

• Like 1

UPDATE #1:

1. God of War: Chains of Olympus: 0% --> 100% platinum-icon.png

2. God of War: Ghost of Sparta: 0% --> 11%

3. God of War: Ascension

4. Spider-Man

5. Far Cry 3

6. Watch_Dogs

7. LEGO Marvel Avengers: 14%

I started (and completed) God of War: Chains of Olympus (in a little over a day :P)! It was one of my favorite God of War games, surprisingly. I thought that the story was much more interesting than I anticipated, and the environments still provided that grand sense of scale that I love. I have to say, I think they changed the dodge roll mechanism slightly and it really bothers me, the roll seems to slow you down towards the end and the time it takes to get out of the animation screwed me over a number of times, since Kratos is essentially crouching still for about half a second, which is all the time the enemies need to start whaling on you. Especially on hard difficulty, it can get kind of tricky.

The final boss fight? Without spoiling anything, I have to say, that was actually pretty difficult for me on Hard mode. And every time you die in the first phase, you have to rewatch the entire cutscene all over again...must've taken me at least 40+ tries to get past the 1st phase, which was really irritating. And the first 2 Challenges of Hades were such a PAIN, I had to stop after finishing those two because I didn't know if I had the strength in me to finish the last 3. However, I breezed through the last 3 when I came back to it :)

Ghost of Sparta, so far, has been excellent and still delivers a great God of War experience for me. Again, the dodge roll is the same and I have gotten stunlocked a number of times because the enemies seem to have a huge swing that extends further than the dodge roll, causing me to get struck no matter what I do. Kind of annoying (especially on hard), but I'll make it through! I believe Ascension changed some of these gameplay features though, so maybe I won't have to worry about it in the future. Aside from the dodge roll, gameplay is still as tight and vicious as always.

• Like 3

I'm going to do another update since I'm making good progress despite exams.

1. Afrika (10%)

2. Hatoful Boyfriend 

3. Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion (24%) --> Platinum 

4. Burly Men at Sea --> Platinum

5. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments --> (48%) --> (56%)

6. Heavy Rain

7. Far Cry Primal

8. Kingdom Hearts 1.5

I had to reinstall Burly Men on the vita because two of the trophies wouldn't unlock. And I'm a little slow finishing Sherlock because I messed up the case with the missable deductions and had to restart otherwise I would've probably had that platinum yesterday. I will finish it in the next day or two probably. Hatoful Boyfriend will also be next on my vita.

• Like 3

I've made a slight mistake when I made my list. See, I didn't know that they made the Trophies for the PS4 version of KH1 easier by lowering the amount of blueprints you need from all of them to 40, and combining all the difficulty trophies together. All this has just made me reevaluate how much time it's going to take me.

1. inFAMOUS - 0%

2. inFAMOUS 2 - 0%

3. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS3) - 0% ➡️ 55%

4. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Fix (PS4) - 0%

5. Assassin's Creed II - 0%

6. Hitman Go - 100% :platinum:

7. Lara Croft Go - 100% :platinum:

Currently gathering the last of the Synthesis items and going to beat the last two bonus bosses. Once I'm done with my 100% Proud and Speed Run Beginner runs, I'll go to inFAMOUS and then come back to do a Final Mix run.

• Like 3

I will have to declare I can  not finish this challenge. I will not be working on any more games for the rest of the year and I will probably be too busy trying to 100% World of Light on Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Yes, sorry, I have been a Super Smasher and my PS4 is now a Super Smash Brothers orphan. ?

By the time I am sick of Smash, Kingdom Hearts 3 will drop and I'll be on it like white on rice so I will never finish my list. I am sorry I failed again but I have honestly decided that I am no longer going to be taking place in any events. Let the Charizards start flaming me. *put on his Primal Groudon Spirit with maximum fire/explosion resist* :(

4 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I will have to declare I can  not finish this challenge. I will not be working on any more games for the rest of the year and I will probably be too busy trying to 100% World of Light on Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Yes, sorry, I have been a Super Smasher and my PS4 is now a Super Smash Brothers orphan. 1f629.png

By the time I am sick of Smash, Kingdom Hearts 3 will drop and I'll be on it like white on rice so I will never finish my list. I am sorry I failed again but I have honestly decided that I am no longer going to be taking place in any events. Let the Charizards start flaming me. *put on his Primal Groudon Spirit with maximum fire/explosion resist* :(

If I had a Switch, likely would be in the same boat.

Update!

PS4

1. Shenmue II - 0% (0/28) --> 9% (4/28)

2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 12% (11/69) --> 13% (13/74)

3. Spyro the dragon - 20% (12/37)

4. Spyro 2: Ripto's rage - 0% (0/30)

5. Spyro 3: Year of the dragon - 0% (0/41)

6. FIFA 19: 52% (21/42)

7. Astro Bot Rescue Mission: 0% (0/0) --> 1% (1/37)

This is my first update and I decided to add 2 games. I've been playing a lot of FIFA 19 since the beginning of december so I thought I'd add it to the challenge because i think getting the platinum is possible. Next to that I bought a Playstation VR so I'm adding Astro Bot Rescue Mission.

I started Shenmue II, should be able to get that platinum pretty fast. I'll continue Assassin's Creed next to that also.

• Like 4

New update

PS4

Here They Lie

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO - 10% (6/26) -> 100% :platinum:

The Inpatient

Vita

Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy -> progress

The Muppets Movie Adventures 1f4af.png

So that was Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo, you don't even have to do all rally's just enough to get #1 in world rankings.

Jak and Daxter is still making progress without WiFi that is going to be the next to finish since it is also my last number for the gaming by numbers event

• Like 3

Cleared Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight. Didn't immediately grab me like the P4 dancing game, but by the end of the platinum I was bobbing my head to most of the dance tracks. Going to play a few palette cleansers and do Persona 5 dancing in starlight next.

Burly men at sea 100%

Valtharian Arc 100%

Astrobot vr rescue 100%

Persona dancing 3 10% >100%

Persona dancing 5 0%

Muv Luv 1%

Resident Evil 2 remake

The Forest 7%

Thronebreaker 4%

Iconoclasts 70%

• Like 2