Hitman 1 trophies

the_benne666

2 hours ago, the_benne666 said:

Why are those included in the 100%? Seriously I finished it 1 year ago and now I have to do them again to get the 100%?

I don´t really want to play all previous episodes again, so i hope our Saves are compatible with this version and the Trophies come in one shiny rain, except the new ones.

Great for all gamers who don´t posses the firs Hitman, but bad for the others

Edited by ResonanceBlade
  • Like 4

So does it also mean that, for someone like me who hasn't played the first, there's no point in buying the first game and should just get this instead? Looking at the trophies, this list is missing the Landslide trophies, but that doesn't mean that content isn't in this game.

10 minutes ago, Asher1985 said:

So does it also mean that, for someone like me who hasn't played the first, there's no point in buying the first game and should just get this instead? Looking at the trophies, this list is missing the Landslide trophies, but that doesn't mean that content isn't in this game.

The Landslide trophies are there. They are a part of the Bonus Episodes DLC this time, not as their own separate DLC.

11 minutes ago, Asher1985 said:

You get the Hitman '16 part for free in Hitman 2 if you posses the game. But there are still unanswered questions, like do you need all episodes of the previous game and overall how the pricing will be for Hitman 2.

8 minutes ago, hbg said:

The Landslide trophies are there. They are a part of the Bonus Episodes DLC this time, not as their own separate DLC.

Cool, thanks!

7 minutes ago, Mori said:

You get the Hitman '16 part for free in Hitman 2 if you posses the game. But there are still unanswered questions, like do you need all episodes of the previous game and overall how the pricing will be for Hitman 2.

Does this mean that the 100% is unobtainable unless you have the first game? Or can you buy the Legacy Pack or some sort of Hitman 2 Deluxe Edition that includes it? Questions indeed.

2 minutes ago, Asher1985 said:

Cool, thanks!

Does this mean that the 100% is unobtainable unless you have the first game? Or can you buy the Legacy Pack or some sort of Hitman 2 Deluxe Edition that includes it? Questions indeed.

You can still purchase the "complete" edition which contains Hitman 2016. I dont know what it is called (I guess Legacy like you've said).

Edited by Mori

48 minutes ago, Asher1985 said:

I'm thinking about this too. 

In my case I've already had the game but hadn't started it yet so judging from this trophy list, it's pointless to start and I should just do everything on Hitman 2.

I'm surprised that the first game's levels have been given trophies again, but seeing as the levels were reported to be remastered versions, it'll be cool to play through them again anyway. I've played the first game early this year and I'm currently going for the 100% in preparation for Hitman 2, so I'll play Hutman 2's Hitman 1 stuff somewhere late next year I think.

• 4 weeks later...