Good game?

JadedDragos

I just got this game. Wanted something unique that I haven't seen played and something that wouldn't tick off the wife when playing (fps,3rdps).

So I will post updates and what not and let ya'll know.  :rolleyes:

If ya'll have some input let me know.

Edited by JadedDragos

• 4 weeks later...

First impressions of this game are good. Graphics are phenomenal, 3D shapes and sizes with the blending of multiple colors are awesome. Makes me wish I had a 3D TV now (which this game is 3D compatible as well). The only thing that I have to gripe about is the use of the motion controller. I have a small apartment so I can not utilize the full capacity of it, but the game does give you the option to use a standard controller as well. Based off the game play it gives you stats for both controller play throughs so right now this is telling me that some unlockables and trophies may be only acquired by using both functions. I really really like this game so far, here's to more playing it in the future.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So I've been enjoying this game a lot. The only thing is I'm having issues with the move even after I've calibrated with the system and the game, just doesn't want to be where I point. Anyone else having those issues as well or does it happen with all games? I have 3 other games that I'm not having such an issue or at least not as bad to where I notice it.

• 2 months later...

love this game. Mizuguchi-san is by far one of my favorite game directors. if you enjoy eden then i highly recommend picking up REZ for the ps2 or dreamcast. he also directed every extra extend, another great series. i just wish they would release the hd remaster of rez on the ps3/4. i have every achievement for rez on the 360 but since i refuse to purchase another microsoft game console i find myself throwing the ol' ps2 port into my cecha01 every now n then...its just that good.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is the most beautiful and underrated game ever. Especially if you like trance music like i do. I played it 2 years ago and was able to get the platinum trophy. For a long time it was my rarest trophy, now its only the 2nd rarest ;)

If you dont care about trophies, you should definitely play this game at least once. If you want the platinum trophy, prepare yourself for pain :D

Edited by dwproject
  • Like 1

• 8 years later...

Visually, it's beautiful. But I have to say I prefer Rez's style. This is an independent / spiritual sequel, so it goes for a different aesthetics.

It's also going to be really hard to get the platinum for this. If I ever get it.