Wolverinefangirl's Trophy hunt list

Wolvie_181

ghosts and goblins hahaha wow...sounds like a good challenge

Indeed it is a challenge.

you've got some really great but also tough games finished, atleast 6 of the ones you put up are nightmares apparently... nice one

I like to challenge myself with hard games (getting platinum on one of them feels sooo good :pimp:  )

And you can see online trophies don't bother me :lol:

Ok.

I'm now at level 23.

I beaten the gargoyles & rang the first bell.

How do I get the key to the second bell?

The second bell is in Blighttown. Once you get the key from the Capra Demon boss (entrance to this area is between Solaire and the Dragon that is setting the bridge on fire). After getting that key there are two ways to get to the second bell, if I remember correctly... you can either go into the Depths and fight a boss for the main entrance key to Blighttown, or take the Backdoor in Darkroot Basin. The key for the latter is quite expensive though and can be bought from the Blacksmith at the bottom level of the Tower that leads to the Basin.

Haven't picked up this game in ages, so I hope the info I gave is correct.

The second bell is in Blighttown. Once you get the key from the Capra Demon boss (entrance to this area is between Solaire and the Dragon that is setting the bridge on fire). After getting that key there are two ways to get to the second bell, if I remember correctly... you can either go into the Depths and fight a boss for the main entrance key to Blighttown, or take the Backdoor in Darkroot Basin. The key for the latter is quite expensive though and can be bought from the Blacksmith at the bottom level of the Tower that leads to the Basin.

Haven't picked up this game in ages, so I hope the info I gave is correct.

Ok.

I guess both bosses are hard as hell :lol:

Ok.

I guess both bosses are hard as hell :lol:

Capra Demon is quite annoying yes. Going to add spoiler tag for tip and easy way to deal with him below.

It becomes a lot easier once you kill his dog companions. After that either try rolling away from his atack and wait for openings or use the small set of stairs to go up and start playing cat and mouse with him. As in wait for him to follow you, jump down, wait for him to jump down, go up again use aerial attack, go back up... rinse and repeat.

The boss in the Depths is very easy and gives a decent amount of souls, so it's well worth it to go there just for that.

Keep up the good work, you have a very nice platinum list.

Thanks ^_^

I really want this Dark Souls platinum sooo bad xD

Capra Demon is quite annoying yes. Going to add spoiler tag for tip and easy way to deal with him below.

It becomes a lot easier once you kill his dog companions. After that either try rolling away from his atack and wait for openings or use the small set of stairs to go up and start playing cat and mouse with him. As in wait for him to follow you, jump down, wait for him to jump down, go up again use aerial attack, go back up... rinse and repeat.

The boss in the Depths is very easy and gives a decent amount of souls, so it's well worth it to go there just for that.

So,it's pretty much pick your poison :lol:

So,it's pretty much pick your poison :lol:

lol. Well Capra Demon is mandatory, so no way around that one I'm afraid  :lol: . Gaping Dragon in the Depths is optional, but fairly easy, and with the summoned npc it's even easier, because he'll be the bullet magnet.

As long as you kill the channeler that's located somewhere in the Depths, you generally stumble upon him naturally through exploring, the boss himself isn't much of a problem.

lol. Well Capra Demon is mandatory, so no way around that one I'm afraid  :lol: . Gaping Dragon in the Depths is optional, but fairly easy, and with the summoned npc it's even easier, because he'll be the bullet magnet.

As long as you kill the channeler that's located somewhere in the Depths, you generally stumble upon him naturally through exploring, the boss himself isn't much of a problem.

I guess I'll be leveling up my character then.

I guess I'll be leveling up my character then.

The higher your level the better no doubt. Capra Demon is fairly doable around level 20, generally speaking of course. There ae some that steamroll through the bosses at level 5, or even level 1, but it's hardly necessary to go that extreme lol.

For the Gaping Dragon, I suppose somewhere between level 25-30 is appropriate.

Most first tries against bosses are more a learning process of the patterns than anything else. Once you know the pattern, they're predictable. Some classes fare better than others in specific situations, but it comes all down to persisting and not giving up.

Anyhow, best of luck :) !

Don't skip the Gaping Dragon. You'll need to cut off his tail to get one of the weapons needed for the weapons trophy. Matter of fact, cut the tail off any enemy that has one. Most if not all are needed for the weapons trophy. Do you have the Drake sword yet? If not, go under the bridge the red dragon is guarding and shoot his tail off. It'll take forever with weak arrows, but it's great early weapon and again, I think you'll need it anyway.

The higher your level the better no doubt. Capra Demon is fairly doable around level 20, generally speaking of course. There ae some that steamroll through the bosses at level 5, or even level 1, but it's hardly necessary to go that extreme lol.

For the Gaping Dragon, I suppose somewhere between level 25-30 is appropriate.

Most first tries against bosses are more a learning process of the patterns than anything else. Once you know the pattern, they're predictable. Some classes fare better than others in specific situations, but it comes all down to persisting and not giving up.

Anyhow, best of luck :) !

I'll do my best :D

Don't skip the Gaping Dragon. You'll need to cut off his tail to get one of the weapons needed for the weapons trophy. Matter of fact, cut the tail off any enemy that has one. Most if not all are needed for the weapons trophy. Do you have the Drake sword yet? If not, go under the bridge the red dragon is guarding and shoot his tail off. It'll take forever with weak arrows, but it's great early weapon and again, I think you'll need it anyway.

No,but I need to get it soon.

You have a great list going on here. I'm eyeing that Okami plat. good job on it!

Thanks ^_^

I love Okami (love the art of the game)

It's a fun platinum :)

I have also been seeing a couple people playing Okami. You guys are making it sound like something I should try out.

:lol:

It's really worth trying out.

It's so different from other games out there.

I recommend Okami to anyone looking to play something different.

I also wanted to update my Dark Souls quest:

After dying several times,I finally beat the Carpa Demon.

I also won my first PvP fight (by accident actually :lol:  )

I got the Drake Sword too (very useful)

I summoned a player to help me until I found too late that I was batting the Gaping Demon smiley-shocked032.gif

If it wasn't for that summoned fighter,I would've been dead.

I did get the weapon from the Gaping Demon.

I didn't want to push my luck and decided to end the game xD

I'm level 55 with Pyromancer Flame at +9

I've beaten Stray Demon,Iron Golam,Moonlight Butterfly,and that fire-spider demon (I forgot her name)

I'm now at Anor Londo. :awesome:

Nice progress!

One of the Spider-bosses (Quelaag) craftable weapons, the Quelaag's Furysword is awesome.

Love Anor Londo, I found it's a great place to farm souls. I spent a few days there helping out others with the boss, while getting between 70-100k souls per run.

Nice progress!

One of the Spider-bosses (Quelaag) craftable weapons, the Quelaag's Furysword is awesome.

Love Anor Londo, I found it's a great place to farm souls. I spent a few days there helping out others with the boss, while getting between 70-100k souls per run.

Nice! :yay:

I'm still leveling up my player (don't want to take any chances :lol:  )

I also upgraded my Black Knight Sword by +4

How do get my weapons to +15 and is there weapons that don't go to +15?

Nice! :yay:

I'm still leveling up my player (don't want to take any chances :lol:  )

I also upgraded my Black Knight Sword by +4

How do get my weapons to +15 and is there weapons that don't go to +15?

Not all weapons can be upgraded to +15.

• Unique weapons have a maximum of +5 (Weapons from boss souls, and the ones like Black Knight Sword max out at +5.
  • The regular weapons can all be upgraded to +15 (Scimitar,Club,Falchion etc.). This can be done at blacksmith Andre. After +5 you'll need better embers though, as in large amber up until +11, then you'll need very large ember. Can't quite remember if smithboxes/bonfires will work after +5 for the regular weapons, but I have a vague idea that it's possible to do so.