20,000,000 xp in 10 mins

optimusmart

• 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

definitely give this one a go. Probably stupid question, but how does hard mode work? Does it load your save intact but on a higher difficulty?

New Game on the main menu will always delete everything and be a completely fresh start.

Switching to hard or finishing the game, will restart the playthrough, but with ur gear, stats etc, so effectively a NG+.

If u are already on hard and want to restart like a NG+, just switch to normal, then back to hard and it will put u back at the start again.

This is how some people run BBI for multiple of the same unique items. The run to BBI, grab a once per playtrhough item, then they switch to hard to restart playthrough with item. Then they switch back to normal/easy once playtrhough begins and go again...;)

EDIT: 

I got a few more vids on my channel, platinum is 15-20 hrs and a lvl 0-74 in 30mins guide

Edited by Optinooby

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Thanks for the reply. So figured it out after your post 1f600.png

Doing NG+ on Hard to clean up missions and will do the reaper glitch for XP farm to 200. 

Any advice on cheap explosive arrows. They seem to cost quite a bit.

You want the gold Idol and then u want to buy them from the female led store in Gran Soren near the Inn. Gold Idol drops prices by 30% or somet, cant remember exact number.

Do this last after accumulating ur 10million ready for the money trophy, u will have more than enough then.

If u want money easy, farm the offline UR with archer pawns. Take few hundred blast arrows with u and some periapts, should only take a few mins then. Think that gets u a million or so each time.

Alternatively, the wraith near greatwall encampment is a good money farming spot on hard. I have a video on this also, its the XP/DCP/Money vid.

36 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

LMAO...i did it legit on ps3 and so far on ps4. Will go back and try this method for cleanup. One of my favorite rpgs of all time behind reckoning.

1 hour ago, colia100 said:

Damn, and suckers like me had to do this legit 1f633.png

It is legit guys, its not a glitch.

Basically everything in the game has a knockdown/stagger limit, u exceed that and the enemy gets staggered.

All I am doing with death is staggering him above a pit which even kills me if I jump down it.

Thats the thing with dragons dogma, they have provided all these little nifty tricks ;), just depends on what extent u will go to in order to test all this stuff.

I figured a way to bypass the trade ban also, thats not really a glitch either, but I guess it isnt intended though

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

First of all that XP is pointless when you need end-game level stuff to beat the boss like this.  You're much better off AFK'ing to max level. 

Are we talking about the same method here??

Nothing endgame is needed, the bow can be gotten within the first 30 minutes of the game.

Then the barbed nails and blast arrows are found just before halfway in the story.

AFK'ing requires being at the end of the game and also requires leaving console on for hours, the method provided here takes 10mins with a basic build almost.

I guess ones definition of efficiency is subjective!

Edited by Optinooby

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Ivotas said:

I'm at that part of the game but Death doesn't appear. When I go through the Sparyard of Scant Mercy door and back again I only get an Elder Ogre to respawn which makes for quite the tedious fights. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Iirc, sometimes the spawn can change, you want to leave and rest for maybe 7 days, then come back and check.

You may not even need to rest, maybe leaving BBI and coming back is enough, or even save, quit & reload, I just don't remember much.

Most the time Death is there, shouldn't take much to get him to appear assuming you haven't killed Daimon yet

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

On 31.10.2022 at 9:08 PM, Optinooby said:

Iirc, sometimes the spawn can change, you want to leave and rest for maybe 7 days, then come back and check.

You may not even need to rest, maybe leaving BBI and coming back is enough, or even save, quit & reload, I just don't remember much.

Most the time Death is there, shouldn't take much to get him to appear assuming you haven't killed Daimon yet

Thanks, it indeed worked without the rest thing. Just had to leave and come back.